SAU Community

Night cruise - 8th April

DJ984

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhh count me in for this cruise haha i dont know any of you but :rofl:  anyways haah where are the westie ppl meeting? cuz i got no idea where waitara is....

dont worrie dude i dont know anyone either. but its a good op to meet everyone.

hey guys what time do you think you will be going past the intersection of monavale road and forest way ( where the fruit market is and near golf paradise)??? keen to tag along but cant be bothered to go to waitara then come straight back from where i just came from so might meet up on monavale road..... :wassup:

Just for the other "Westies" like myself that have no idea where Waitara is (and the McDonalds on the Pacific Hwy) it is on the Corner of James & Pacific Hwy.

http://pn1.whereis.com.au/gns/map0PCF0KWNTLAZMORVB.gif

So basically continue past thornleigh maccas along Pennant Hills Rd, continue pass the F3 Motorway turn off and it appears to be about 1km up on the right.

Unsure if i'll be there at this stage, 50/50.

Just a Reminder for the westies ... I am still heading along alone or wif 1 other at the moment if any of u from the areas of Penrith , Blacktown, Richmond, Blue Mountains Quakers Hill etc want to meet up before hand i think will be good to get something happening around Windsor Rd to meetup . Just add me on MSN [email protected] or u can PM me . Will sort it out soon as its coming up aint it ehehhe :P

Oh and MYST i take it ur goin to meetup wif blk33 now so ill leave u to it ;) see yaz all @ Waitara! :)

Just a Reminder for the westies ... I am still heading along alone or wif 1 other at the moment if any of u from the areas of Penrith , Blacktown, Richmond, Blue Mountains Quakers Hill etc want to meet up before hand i think will be good to get something happening around Windsor Rd to meetup . Just add me on MSN [email protected] or u can PM me . Will sort it out soon as its coming up aint it ehehhe :P

Oh and MYST i take it ur goin to meetup wif blk33 now so ill leave u to it ;) see yaz all @ Waitara! :)

don't worry u twink, i'll still see u there..

lol

i'll have my asian booty waiting for ya... hahahaha

i hope i can make it along 4 the trip,i just need 2 get a wheel alignment 1st,my joing point will be the Shell Select on the great western highway,if ur coming past Nathan n wana slow down 4 me.

if any of u from the areas of Penrith , Blacktown, Richmond, Blue Mountains Quakers Hill etc want to meet up before hand i think will be good to get something happening around Windsor Rd to meetup.
I usually head straight down the M4 and take the North Coast Exit over onto the M2.

I really not sure on which way to go :)

Was thinkin head north , along Pennet hills rd and past dural and stuff . But i am not fussed which way to go so long as i eitther have an Idea where the bloody hell im goin or i have some company to get lost with ;)

If we change it now i could say for any Westies (sif we wear FLANNOS!) :D maybe we can meet up near the Great Western Highway, Doonside rd/Easter creek .. Theres a big servo there , think its a Shell . We can meet up there if u all want . Its only 15 mins from parra too. anyway tell me wat u think. Or if u all already got a western meetup can i bump along wif uz :P

I might come, will confirm b4 8th

and I'm willing to lead from Thornleigh Maccas on Pennant Hills Rd. to Waitara Maccas for those who donno where it is... but as i said i will confirm.

cheers