SAU Community

Showdown 2005 - The Chat

SmoothLine

T04Z is regarded as the biggest you can go before you need to upgrade mountains of crap Matt.

yea I know hence I dont see it coming on at 3,500rpm to make 760hp...despite this I wouldnt be suprised if it is making 800hp that its broken at least a gearbox/tailshaft or something....thats all im enquiring about.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone acts like a tool we will throw them out, its just about having a good time.

Does that include if you want to drift around the track.......... sorry but that is what I'd want to do, going fast has lost its sparkle, its all about the drift for me now.

Hope you all have a fun time though :).

Club members could compare kw @ teh wheel though before they hit the track, the day before this is a club dyno day :)

780hp at 3,500rpm?....is the car even on boost at this rev range I imagined a T04Z coming on pretty late? I take it you dont drive this car around on the street all the time, 25psi of boost would require quite a substantial amount of fuel support and hence im sure the bill would be huge. Im also assuming you are talking about a HKS T04Z? May I ask how your going on gearbox's/tailshafts/diff's etc?

Broken a couple of gearboxes and not standard ones too ,the diff and tail shaft has been fine ...knock on wood ..lol with te to4z which garrett made for hks and hks developt more on it ,its only a t4 turbo and a good one which produces very well horsepower at early reves ,i proberly confused you ,i mean boost comes on at 3500 reves ,which is a good set up for over all racing and also depends on how your motor is set up too ,..i know of some people it comes on about 4000 plus ..

with my motor i could have bigger turbo producing up to a thousand horspower but bloody useless for track set up when boost comes on 5500 reves plus, no good for cornering and uncontrolable ..good for drag set up ,only if you got nos to stop turbo lag and a good ems to run it ..plus the fuel bill is not too bad unless you put yah foot down and it s on 25 p at all times due thats how motech is set up or tuned ,and motech dont have electronic boost controller it has everything else but that ,..i dont know why ,its ment to be the best ,but its worked real well 4 me and keeps the car running very well ,if you can find a good tuner that is .who knows motech ,as not many do .