SAU Community

selling the line :(

uneekwahn

hey guys,

after much discussion with avril, we've decided that we should sell the skyline and get something thats a little more economical.

the two options we are thinking about are:

1. hyundai excel

2. Lada

anyone have any information/suggestions on the two cars above?

thanks,

jason.

Hey Jason,

My opinion is DON'T Sell it!!!! you live in the city and work in the city don't ya?? So who cares if the fuel economy sucks, believe me when I tell you getting into a non turbo car SUX BALLZ after owning a line!!!! I tried and ended up buying a rex.... ha ha ha

Otherwise if you have to get a VTI honda, prelude or civic, at least you get a cool sound and some sort of power...

Brett

the two options we are thinking about are:

1. hyundai excel

2. Lada

anyone have any information/suggestions on the two cars above?

you are right...hyudai excels are REALLY economical...but surely this is april fools right!??!?!

WHY would you want an excel in swap for a 'line?!?!?!?!? :rofl:

Hey Jason,

My opinion is DON'T Sell it!!!!   you live in the city and work in the city don't ya??   So who cares if the fuel economy sucks,  believe me when I tell you getting into a non turbo car SUX BALLZ after owning a line!!!!  I tried and ended up buying a rex....  ha ha ha

Otherwise if you have to get a VTI honda,  prelude or civic, at least you get a cool sound and some sort of power...

Brett

Clean bowled :rofl:

thats mikey owned not brett

I was already bouncing when the TJ lookalike noticed ..... its not like i did a private bounce dance for him (sad when we are going on about things that happened over a year ago :bahaha: )

no, its brett :) not mikey. hence why he signed his name BRETT :rofl:

Lauren, no need to lie, we all know you were bouncing specifically for him so he could see your norgs in full action.