SAU Community

Old R33 Compared To New R33......

Hey all, here are some pics of my old R33, this was an M-spec 96 model not that you could tell, it had all the usual mods to create 260rwhp but it was more done up to look nice and turn heads. It also had a custom sterio install worth $6,000, $3,000 worth of 18 inch chrome and a nice custom interior.

Let me know what you think.

And this is my new R33, basicly it is a DRIFT car rather than astreet car but its still nice. ($10,000 worth of suspension, engine management, fuel system ect...)

So let us know which one you like better of the two.

Thanks

I wish I had your kind of money when I was 21. Agreed with above: that many stickers should only be seen on a track-only car or a ricer car that wouldnt even have any engine mods. Either way both rides are slick and well put together.

Ok well, the white skyline is more a track car than a street car so maybe that is why there is so many stickers, not to mention the guy i bought it of owns that creatd motorsports company also since i have only had the car 1 month the stickers will be coming of when i get around to it, and after all they are only stickers and have been told they are easy to take off.

As for the GTR sticker well Guilty haha