SAU Community

S15 fronted A31's?

Trizae

I dono why'd you give up the a31 front end though... maybe for a 180 front..

There was a s14 fronted cef posted up in this section some time ago now and I think most people didn't like it. I reckon it could be ok but if anyone finds photos please post front and back and side if possible.. It's pointless seeing a s15 fronted cef when it just looks like a s15 from the front :)

hahaha that laufiro is about as NZ as they come, matt black paint, workshopX frontbar

call me the biggest playahater ever but the front fender doesn't link up to the rest of the panel work properly ie: the "a" pillar

not usually a big concern but this could cause rust if not sealed properly when rain leaks through those cracks, laurel and cefiro fenders are notorious for rust apparatnly

None of it lines up that well, *almost* looks photo-chopped, but i like the general "look" of it.

Maybe just get some Laurel, Cefs, Sil, 180's and 200's around and swap until you have some weirdo creations! :)

you mean like an N13 pulsar front bolted onto a brandnew nissan pathfinder?

or or what about an 80's CA nissan EXA bolted onto a le man's nissan R390 race car?

the possiblities are endless... simply endless...

you mean like an N13 pulsar front bolted onto a brandnew nissan pathfinder?

or or what about an 80's CA nissan EXA bolted onto a le man's nissan R390 race car?

the possiblities are endless... simply endless...

They all sound good to me, but why not swap it around, bolt a Pathfinder front to a N13 pulsar? :)

Anything R34 is pretty horn IMHO, I want a R34 kit for my R32 like this one at Garage-13:

3432aa.jpg

Click for full-size

But since it's "from $4490" kinda hard to justify on a car not worth much more than double that, factor in re-spray and i think it'd only be worth it on a R32 GTR.

But i can dream. *sigh*

check out Bee-R they can do that BR324 conversion for cheaper than that price surely but the way those panels are mismatched / not painted at all looks somewhat dastardly