SAU Community

N1 Coilovers for most Japanese cars $1350!

SWC945

***UPDATE 10/05/2005: Details have been confirmed and all interested ppl should read post #33 onwards. ***

Hi All

N1 Distribution (Australian distributor of C-West products) is bringing their own branded coilovers into Australia.

The coilovers are available for most Japanese cars (Skylines, Silvias, Subarus, Hondas etc). The coilovers feature full height adjustability, damper adjustability (up to 16 levels depending on model), and are also available with pillowball uppermounts (at additional cost).

Spring rates can be chosen between the range of 6k-13k.

Minimum total order of 10 sets will secure price of $1350 each (pickup in Melbourne)!

Pillowball uppermount additional $200 each.

We don't need to order 10 sets for Skylines, but 10 sets in total of any cars. So if you have any friends who are interested, shoot me a PM and i'll double check which cars are available.

If you purchase the N1 Coilovers, they can also fit the coilovers for you for only $80!!!!

Interstate buyers please PM me to discuss shipping etc.

If you have any questions, just PM me.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tk80 - PM replied

Nismo32R - these are made in Taiwan. N1 Distribution are backing these coilovers with a 1 Year limited warranty which will cover you if the dampers leak. They will replace the FULL set of coilovers if they leak - NOT just the single damper which is leaking.

And i will try to get some pics tomorrow.

I forgot to mention that if there is anyone who is interested from interstate, u'll need to pay for shipping. and before anyone asks, i have no idea how much interstate shipping will cost.

3jai - i'll find out those details for you.

ok, i've got a few more details.

these coilovers are made from cast alloy.

and they weigh approx ~4kg each [approx ~16kg for a set].

heres some pics of sample coilovers from the N1 showroom. N1 have not made their final decision on the colour yet; and by next week, they should have more samples.

Assuming this group buy goes ahead, how does this transaction work?

Deposits? how much? 50%? and when?

when would delivery be taken upon deposit?

how do we pick these up? from n1?

who do we make payments to? you? n1?

cheers

OK...

Once we have enough interest (which should be very soon), then a $600 deposit is required by N1 Distribution.

As soon as the 10th person pays their deposit, N1 will immediately place the order and have them shipped from Taiwan - leadtime from that point is approx 3 weeks.

Deposits can either be paid to myself (netbank, cash) or paid to N1 Distribution (cash only for this special group buy price).

Once the coilovers arrive, you will need to pay the balance and pick up from N1 Distribution in Clayton, Victoria; or arrange a time to meet up with myself in Prahran (where i work); or if you are interstate, than i can arrange for the coilovers to be sent to you (at your own cost) through your preferred shipping method.

All interstate buyers who are interested should contact me first to discuss this further!

If that doesnt make sense, or you are after more information, PM me!