SAU Community

Cruisin time.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CRAP!

i wont be making it guys. change of plans. i've got finish filming a short film for my GF's CIT project. was supposed to be finished last weekend, but we didn't. well have fun. i might come to gull to see you all off anyway. :wavey:

okay boys and girls and mick :P, provided mr eldridge doesn't sit on his fingers and my car gets done before saturday i might be up for it. i'll let someone know before then anyway.

oh, and car's going back down. been so keen to eliminate the whole range rover aspect!!! yay!!!

d

clutch line split last night i have no clutch now, FFS this car is pissing me off now

dodgy :rofl: what do you mean the clutch line as in the piping split ??? cause arnt they all mechanical ???

You get what you pay for :D j/ks...

Should of bought a 32.. :D

That sux man... nothing a bit of performance tape cant fix

why would you want a matchbox car get a 34 why go backwards in power to a pulsar styled engine in the 32 ;)

Woot well this is still on, and weathers looking fi-diddly-ine for the weekend. Hope to see some of you guys there, and if you dont come youre a soft biatch :rofl: (jokes).

Hi everyone...first post here.

I've done a track day with you blokes before, or was it skylinesnsw or are you the same bunch? From memory Franks was there.

I got an XR6T, and Nik mentioned this cruise to me on another forum, so looking forward to it and see you all in the morning!!

Depending on what time we actually get to the destination, I might be back tracking and heading down through thredbo, khancoban, cabramurra, kiandra adaminaby and back home either via dirt from Adaminaby - Tharwa or through Cooma. Anyone is welcome to tag along :)

Ivan