SAU Community

NFS Underground 2

The_Paladin

Just bought it for the PC. traded in a gameboy colour and a gameboy camera for it. not to shabby.........

i'm going to fire it up when i get home!

has anyone else played it? i know it has a R34 GTR and some form of a 180SX in there. i'll probblay try for a Supra..........

yeah finished it, i prefer the first one, the 2nd too much hassel, u have to drive around and look for races which is annoying, but u can race ppl on the streets..

alot of mods compared to the first one..

give it 7 out of 10

man it takes ages to complete.. unless u play it 24/7...

n sometimes you get bored of it.. so much to do n its the same thing over n over again.. i still havnt got any decent cars.. done 47% of game.. but modded 180sx to the max...

It's a very 'slow cooking game' i.e. the game starts off very slow and you have to really stick with the game right till about two thirds of the way in before the action heats up and the better cars are available. Then it's like the game can't give you everything fast enough!

"Good heavens she's turned into some kind of female madman!"

has anyone else played it? i know it has a R34 GTR and some form of a 180SX in there. i'll probblay try for a Supra..........

I played the X-box version, its an addictive game so it finished it fairly quick. Yeah the driving around to find performance parts and races is a bit of a pain. The thing that kept me going was knowing that there was an R34 at the end! Cars i got along the way were the 180SX, Supra, GT3000, RX-7 & GT-R.

when you finished it's good to go for a thrash around the streets. go the corolla first it's pretty good kept that until the audi a3 (think) then the TT (it's poor, don't get it keep the corolla used that for just about the whole game) then Rx7 (tailly+ light) then the Gtr (drifts awesommlllyy)

just curious got it on ps2 but i 've seen screen shots of a honda being raced in it is that on other consoles or what?

yep, been playing it for a few days...............yeah it sure takes patience. i've got a 180sx and a Sentra, i havent touched the sentra though, i'll save the money and use the modded 180 to win races till i get the next step up which i think is 350z's etc then mod the nuts off it straight away while the game still thinks i dont have the cash to do that yet. it's tough till then.

i dont mind the driving round between races. it's good practice and it's nice to drive around without worrying about positioning etc.

is it just me or does Bayview's highrises and waterfront location with its deluge of modded cars make anyone else think of the Gold Coast? Maybe it was because i was driving around in a GTO (Monaro) listening to Spiderbait :P

U have to do a certain number of outrun races in the game to get the Widebody kits, then you can go to any body shop to use em'

but most of 'em butt ugly!

Is it just me? Or is the soundtrack in NFSU1 HEAPS betta

also I've got the X-box version, but it hasn't got the hondas Civic or the Integra??!!!

it's not pirated, bought it from a games shop

I feel cheated

I still cant finish the downhill drfitin.. aargh stupid cars in the way..

only done 51% of game, but it gets so borin after a while.. i usually play once a week for an hour or so.. taken me about three-four months to get up to 51% lol..

hmmm yea i agree wit the soudtrack.. not that gd..

btw whats after stage 3?? like once u finish it.. is there stage 4??

one would think that stage 4 comes after 3...........there's 5 stages in the game (well, there's 5 spaces for cars and you get one new one each stage)

i've got the Supra now. in the stats it's slower than an audi a3, what the fark? ah well, i took it over the audi anyway. The game gets quite repetive. what it needed was cop chases, but i spose the outrun mode filled in that gap.

i'm enjoying it. i reckon the soundtrack is about on par with nfsu1. some good songs some crap ones..........

hahah so theres no stage 4??

ohhh since u mentioned cop chases or something.. I heard from a friend yesterday actually that theres a new NFS comin out.. called mosted wanted, where its nfs1,2 combined with hot pursuit.. I reckon that game will be awesome..

Anyone else heard of it???

ive got the 180 with the carbon kit and ten star rating at this stage as well as g35 with all the same and 34 with ten star rating aswell. still no wide body kits:( try these codes b4 you press enter to start

the doors sponsor - opendoors

snoop dogg sponsor - yodogg

capone sponsor - wannacapone

d3 sponsor - wantmyd3

burger king vinyl - gottahavebk

old spice vinyl - goforoldspice

level2 performance upgrades- needperformance2

level2 visual upgrades - gimmevisual2

you can only load one each time you load the game

there's 4 body kits u can get from doing outrun races

there's 2 from the first game and 2 new ones

but they are ugly on most cars I rekon

I think I unlocked them after doing a few outrun races in stage 5?

I got the widebody kits on stage 5 but can't remember how (was ages ago). The new kits look pretty bad. Well most of the new kits look bad! The Supra is cool but it's not a turbo to begin with, that's why you get it so early. I actually finished the game without realising the R34 GTR was available to buy! I must have not read the notice or something!

"Oh no, it's the cops!"

"Worse, the police cops!"