SAU Community

My new ride :)

Dynamix

Hey everyone, got my new ride about 3 weeks ago and finally got around to posting some pics up! Its an 89 R32 GTR wich I bought of a good mate of mine, with 117,xxx km's on the clock, it had a new paint job about a year ago resprayed in the factory colour midnight blue, for a car of its age its in unreal condition, with not much wear and tearmarks of other cars i've seen this old.

These things are addictive! I can see myself wasting thousands on this car, but damn is it fun!!

Mods include;

Blitz Pod kit with stainless mesh pods

HKS Suspension

HKS SSQ Bov

HKS Turbo timer

N1 3" Exhaust

Exceedy Extra heavy duty clutch/flywheel

M's Factory T-Bac III EBC

Omori Boost gauge

Z-Sports 320kmp/h Dash

Work VS 3 piece 17x9.5 Rims

Nismo high pressure radiator/oil caps & gear knob

Clear Blinkers (apparently very very rare)

Larger injectors I ' think ' (yellow tops on them)

Here are some pics on my dodgy digi cam! :)

GTR5.jpg

GTR6.jpg

GTR4.jpg

GTR11.jpg

GTR3.jpg

Some sunny coast locals may have seen it crusing around :P

Cheers, mat.. :D

I saw this doing boost skids up a small street, kinda near the bowling ally.. :D Sounds tough. Good buy Matt. I was going to turn around, but got a ghey red light.

Haha yeah probly me, you put your foot down and it just spins and chirps away like its no big deal, this car is damn fun to drive! What car do you have at the moment?

Mud; I dont know about the track yet, it neeps an ecu and more suspension / braking upgrades before I take it to the track, though I will hopefully be taking down the 1/4 mile in a couple of weeks.

WazR32GTSt; I didt realise GTR's in this colour where rare, cool! :D

I'd love to see a 32 resprayed in midnight purple pearl....:aroused:
There is one in Melb. Imported from Japan in the 33 GTR midnight purple. And you can keep licking those lips because it looks absolutely awesome.

Mud; I dont know about the track yet, it neeps an ecu and more suspension / braking upgrades before I take it to the track, though I will hopefully be taking down the 1/4 mile in a couple of weeks.

you will need more than that before you take it out to track..... all oil cooler and oil sump if you wish to prolong the life of the rb26.

nice colour though :rofl:

I never understood why some of the nicest colours on skylines are also some of the rarest?? Like red in R33s you would think would be a very common colour choice when people were buying them new, but they;re rare as anything. Also midnight blue and purple pearl - very very rare but everyone likes the colours...makes no sense - if I was buying a new GT-R I wouldn't just take whatever the dealer had in stock I'd say "no, I want one in purple pearl and if it takes a month for you to get one then it takes a month...."

Thanks for all the kind words guys! Cyhper i saw your old 33 on thursday night, what a rig!!!! That car gave me wood, niz33 was on his way back from getting it or something and called into 180sx_dogg's place to show us, i wouldn't have sold that car!

I'm thinking of swapping the work rims for a set of r34 GT-R rims, thoughts anyone? yes or no?

Thanks for all the kind words guys! Cyhper i saw your old 33 on thursday night, what a rig!!!! That car gave me wood, niz33 was on his way back from getting it or something and called into 180sx_dogg's place to show us, i wouldn't have sold that car!  

I'm thinking of swapping the work rims for a set of r34 GT-R rims, thoughts anyone? yes or no?

R34 Rims would look nice on it. Plus they look good polished or grey or white so you can change the color when u get bored with them :cheers:

Yeah i am glad matt bought it though rather then someone i don't know. I will be replacing it with something different eventually.... won't be as much of a straight line car though.