SAU Community

white R34 GTR?

SS8_Gohan

hey guys,

my parents were out driving the other day (warrigul rd) and she said she was near the import car yards there and saw a White Skyline dragging a Holden SS off the lights, now this was my mum here so here details on skylines are pretty much non-existent. But she said it was white, and the rear lights weren't the same size, so i was guessing R34. She said it also had a "little R" on the back (they weren't far from springvale, so the validity of the "R" is negligible) , hehehe, oh......haha, and she also said "it has this HUGE turbo coming out the back...i hope u don't get one like that" hahaha, she was referring to the exhaust.....anways she said that there was no spoiler either.

Now what i was wondering was does anyone know of any White R34 GTR's around with no spoiler?? i'm thinking it's a badged job.

anyways, needless to say, the Holden lost convincingly, GTR or GT-T....don't think it matters. :D

lol i love to hear "mums" explinations to things like cars and stuff...

like when i told mine..

"mum im going to get a big turbo..."

"i thought urs was a turbo?"

"mum im buying a skyline"

"why? isnt there enough light in ur room?"

Originally posted by predator666

good one :D  I'm attaching a turbo to my light tonight to try and fix the blown valve of the globe :(

i wouldnt bother man... go buy a whole new one cause the guage wont measure the horsepower needed to fuel the intercooler for the light to work.

I have seen a white R34 in the same location, it was an R34 GT-T without spoiler, I am guessing its the same one! Was near trufit exhaust shop [and melb car supamkt] on warrigal rd. Sounded pretty mean due to the "turbo" at the back! he he :P

Originally posted by SS8_Gohan

hey guys,

my parents were out driving the other day (warrigul rd) and she said she was near the import car yards there and saw a White Skyline dragging a Holden SS off the lights, now this was my mum here so here details on skylines are pretty much non-existent. But she said it was white, and the rear lights weren't the same size, so i was guessing R34. She said it also had a "little R" on the back (they weren't far from springvale, so the validity of the "R" is negligible)  , hehehe, oh......haha, and she also said "it has this HUGE turbo coming out the back...i hope u don't get one like that" hahaha, she was referring to the exhaust.....anways she said that there was no spoiler either.  

Now what i was wondering was does anyone know of any White R34 GTR's around with no spoiler?? i'm thinking it's a badged job.  

anyways, needless to say, the Holden lost convincingly, GTR or GT-T....don't think it matters. :)

• 2 weeks later...

be about 3 weeks ago now Shiro. But it seems that it ain't a GTR from what ppl have been saying. I've seen a white GT-T without a spoiler, but that was down near the beach on Bay St. Could be the same car, but's a fair distance between warrigul and Bay St down by the beach.

I just saw another white GT-T [no spoiler] on friday night, cruising down williams rd [st. kilda east area]. could have been the same one - dunno. If he is anything like me, you could spot me all over victoria, one day i am in olinda or yara glen the next day i might be in colac or torquay! i gets around :P

so this "white gtt - no spoiler" dude could be the same guy:rolleyes:

Speaking of R34....there was a nice one parked outside this Thai place at the corner of Victoria St, and Hoddle St near abbotsford.

Was a GT-T with full kit, and had a pretty cool godzilla claw type thing ripping across the side like it was scraping the car. Was a pretty cool graphic - definitely made it stand out.

I think those sorts of things attach some sort of personality to the car, just like some decent custom plate. I always thought those big sticker/airbrushing was a bit wanky that sort of thing, but if done well its starting to grow on me. Its more an artistic thing - guess like tattoos are or whatever...that extra dimension to the skin.

It depends, there are a lot of skylines out there, but only a few where you go "oh that is that one" - i like that sometimes :P

hahahaha lucky my gf doesnt drive :P

i like the airbrushing in some mag i forgot which one (probebly speed...maybe zoom or hpi...i dunno) blue r33 gtst with like just a blended airbrushing, nothing thats to much, but it just deepens in colour to make faces and whatever seems cool