SAU Community

Jim Berry Race Clutch

Guest two.06l

Guest two.06l

To suit GTR R32/R33 pull type...massive clamp 10" race clutch. Ideal for that street driven monster GTR that sees a bit of traffic. Nothing but the best in my opinion. $1300 delivered. Brand new!!

Guest two.06l
two.06l: why didn't you tell me this when i pm'ed you the other day about his clutches - i just sent mine up there to get built!!

Because I had this built for one of our customers....only to discover yesterday that he has a PUSH type clutch. I would have sold it to you otherwise. Im in this game to help not hinder.

I'll take a guess at answering these questions but don't take my word for it.

Single plate, probably around 3300-3400 pounds clamping pressure. Probably rebuilt from a standard GTR clutch (or maybe a excedy HD clutch)

HP hard to say, If its the same clutch that DIRTgarage use it, they run over 400rwkw :D

Hope this helps (and hope its right :( )

Guest two.06l
I'll take a guess at answering these questions but don't take my word for it.

Single plate, probably around 3300-3400 pounds clamping pressure. Probably rebuilt from a standard GTR clutch (or maybe a excedy HD clutch)

HP hard to say, If its the same clutch that DIRTgarage use it, they run over 400rwkw :D

Hope this helps (and hope its right :( )

Brand new modified excedy 10" pressure plate (standard GTR is 9.5"), carbotic 5 or 6 puck sprung centre. It has been setup and tested in house at Race Clutch, and is developing around 4500lb of clamping force. We have used the same clutch in our race car for nearly two seasons, and can't speak any more highly enough of its performance/longetivity. Our car is producing 411awkw and 467rwkw so it can certainly do its job.

p.s. please pm for more info.