SAU Community

wisd 8th june

Mintie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be there next week with my mates rb25 vl.

last time he ran a 11.7 @117mph.

its a 5 speed and with the 3.45:1 ratio diff was crossing the line in 3rd gear.

we also hadnt hooked up the vct yet.

so this time we will have a 4.11:1 diff and vct hooked up and hope to break into the 10's.

are there many 5 speed rb25 equipped cars running 10's?

Those pics are damn ugly, nothing but stupid angles all over the place.

I was just thinking the same thing, low res aside there are some terrible photos there

I dont know of any 5spd RB25s in the 10s - but do you think 117mph is enough for a 10?

with the 3.45:1 diff it bogged off the line and only got to 3rd gear by the finish line.

so we are hoping that by using 4th gear(changed diff ratio) and not bogging off the line aswell as having the vct hooked up that a reduction of .7 seconds is definately on the cards

hehheaahe... she is hot!!!!!!!!!......

Well done on the PB Blitz - car looked and sounded sweet from the stands :)

Also, had to laugh at Jim Reed's daughter last night with her "Mintie this, Mintie that, We love Mintie" comments over the loudspeaker lol...sounds like you've got a bit of a fan club there dude ;)

ill be there next week with my mates rb25 vl.

last time he ran a 11.7 @117mph.  

its a 5 speed and with the 3.45:1 ratio diff was crossing the line in 3rd gear.

we also hadnt hooked up the vct yet.

so this time we will have a 4.11:1 diff and vct hooked up and hope to break into the 10's.

are there many 5 speed rb25 equipped cars running 10's?

Very hard to run 10s with a manual, i ran 12.9 130mph, then installed an auto and ran 11.2 127mph and still more to come !!!!

The res is fine it's more so the angle of the pictures. Half of them look like the camera was just left on a timer sitting on the ground with nobody even taking the pictures.

Very hard to run 10s with a manual, i ran 12.9 130mph, then installed an auto and ran 11.2 127mph and still more to come !!!!

i like your mph man. what hp are you making? looks like you just need some 60ft practice and the 10's are yours

i like your mph man. what hp are you making? looks like you just need some 60ft practice and the 10's are yours

My 60Ft are 1.6 not the best but good enough, 1st gear my boost was on 20psi, 2nd gear the boost droped to 8psi and then 3rd gear went back to 20psi the eboost has to be correctly adjusted which will happen tuesday and i'll be back out wednesday. the car makes 400kw on 20psi

I think the res has been lowered so people dont nick the pics and use less webspace

Notice I said low res aside :( - I was referring to the shots themselves, ie the angles as Benm mentioned. I am fully aware that for image protection, photopgrahers only make small, low res images available on the web :thumbsup:

My 60Ft are 1.6 not the best but good enough, 1st gear my boost was on 20psi, 2nd gear the boost droped to 8psi and then 3rd gear went back to 20psi the eboost has to be correctly adjusted which will happen tuesday and i'll be back out wednesday. the car makes 400kw on 20psi

thats very impressive power! and yes the 1.6 60ft is very good for a rwd car.

is that 400rwkw @20psi? we just made a bit more power. 343rwkw@25psi.

you have more power at less boost. is your head modified? we are running an unopened rb25 with tomei poncams and splitfire coils only