SAU Community

Firewizzles

Well, as per our bullshit laws now, fireworks shops opened today and are allowed to trade till sunday... if anyone has any good hookups for some not straight off the shelf stuff (read: mortar kits), let me know (through PM)... willing to pay premium prices here :jump:

I must inform you that it is illegal for me to sell you.....follow meee......

why not celebrate your counties independance...by blowing up a small part of it!

homer didnt you get anything for dinner?

hehehe this baby's sure to kill something!

dude u are better off getting them a couple of weeks before fireworks season as they are really busy around this time and thus wont pull out the good stuff for fear that someone may be a cop or narc on them. i only have a couple left over water proof ones not that big though i did have a K08 or was it a K12 i forget about 4 years ago big mother****ers they go bang really loud

dude u are better off getting them a couple of weeks before fireworks season as they are really busy around this time and thus wont pull out the good stuff for fear that someone may be a cop or narc on them. i only have a couple left over water proof ones not that big though i did have a K08 or was it a K12 i forget about 4 years ago big mother****ers they go bang really loud

Problem being they arnt allowed to open any time of the year besides the week before queens birthday anymore (as of last year), which makes it kinda hard to go a few weeks before the season :D

My friends might be able to get there hands on some fair illeagal ones that go bang like tundering kings n that sorta stuff.

Thats exactly what I want ;) Thundering Kings/Oriental Bear Bellows etc :)

Will buy whoever can get me some a drink or something haha :)

lil tip from past experiances

Ask for something along the lines of "pest control". Everytime ive asked for pest control gear they pull out a board with the full line up on it :cheers:

Yes I'd be interested aswell, as long as it can take down a letterbox ;)

thats pest control for you

see its these immature things which get them banned... those were the good old days :)