SAU Community

FS: 16" AVS Wheels

MYS013

For Sale - Set of white 16" AVS 4x114.3 (As previously seen on CEF11E's car). +30 front and +35 rear. CEF11E did have them fitting over Z32 brakes without spacers, I havent tried though. The front tyres are almost brand new... rears are close to markers.

Im after $650 but thats easily negotiable. PM or Email @ [email protected]

IMG_1152.JPG

IMG_1153.JPG

IMG_1154.JPG

IMG_1155.JPG

Godamn if i didnt just pay for a new gearbox today i would of been so so keen! Althou my 15" scrub bad enuff hate to see what 16" would do! If you have no joy selling them over the next few weeks or so let me know. I might be able to afford a bit later down the track & had the guards rolled.

P.S. What size are tyres on em? All i can see is 205 in one of the pics! 205/60/16?

Cheers,

Ando

How do you manage to get 15" to scrub? Im running 17's with 235s on the back now and im fine. I will let you know if I have no luck selling.

The fronts are 205 and the backs are 225, with a 55 profile.

MYS013 - Champ i have NFI why my 15" are scrubbing......i really haven't had a good look but my guess for a quick analysis, is that it is to do with some serious camber and also spacers....don't quote me on this thou......am picking her up from mechanics hopefully Friday and will taking her straight to a wheel place to get it checked out......also any speed over 80km/hr causes the steering wheel to shake like a black booteh...me thinks the alignment is way out aswell..... So yeah maybe after this is rectified, might be fine with fitting bigger rims under it!

Ando your tyres are stupid thats why they are scrubbing, are you running spacers also?

Im sure you can dig up some extra cash to give James for these wheels, they are good value!

MYS013 - Champ i have NFI why my 15" are scrubbing......i really haven't had a good look but my guess for a quick analysis, is that it is to do with some serious camber and also spacers....don't quote me on this thou......am picking her up from mechanics hopefully Friday and will taking her straight to a wheel place to get it checked out......also any speed over 80km/hr causes the steering wheel to shake like a black booteh...me thinks the alignment is way out aswell..... So yeah maybe after this is rectified, might be fine with fitting bigger rims under it!

Hopefully all goes wheel! would be nice to get some bigger wheels under the cef ;)

Ando your tyres are stupid thats why they are scrubbing, are you running spacers also?

Im sure you can dig up some extra cash to give James for these wheels, they are good value!

Im sure he could too! Someone needs to buy them, they are sitting in my garage doing nothing at the moment.

Nick - Mate i have NFI whether they have spacers of not. I dont think so as it would of been apparent when they did the tyre swap down at kirrawee. The tyres i am running atm are 205/60/15 so maybe a smaller profile may make the diff. I also am thinking that it couls be something to do with a stuffed spring / shock etc on front left as that is the only side that is scrubbing!

James - Will see what i can do.....need to see what finances are like after i drive the ceffie away from the mechanics....will be in touch!

Ando

AAHGGG!!! sont sell those dude they look sick on your car!!!

but i am sure you have bought a better set :P

these are selling for $1000 elsewhere so this is a really good deal!

sky80 - I would feel bad too if I had to get rid of it! especially after all the work you have done to it.

cc - haha it does sound tough! I love it! btw I saw you at ForestWay on sunday what were you up to huh!