SAU Community

GTST r34 rwd to GT-R 4wd r34 conversion

a r34 gtr is around 70k, to buy a r34gtt 30k+what u after (rb26+4wd+widebody =30k+)?

it will workout similar, and no one will willing to pay anywhere near u have spent once u sell it.

re consider it, seriously

definetly a GTT then. if it's only for traction then rwd dosen't seem as bad :P)

then most likely it be just a engine swap, body kit and what 2GU UP said.

would i beable to use any thing from a 33 front for the 34, especially the brembo calipers and brakes?

• 2 months later...
a rb26dett IS a nice mod for a r34gtt

why bother the money that u spent putting in the rb26 and workshop costs and tuning and soforth u could have a neo engine that makes 300rwkw or more and upgraded the whole aspect of the car....

what a waste of time ...rb26 in a r34gtt

if u want a rb26 buy a 34gtr at least u would use the power with the 4wd...

why bother the money that u spent putting in the rb26 and workshop costs and tuning and soforth u could have a neo engine that makes 300rwkw or more and upgraded the whole aspect of the car....

what a waste of time ...rb26 in a r34gtt

if u want a rb26 buy a 34gtr at least u would use the power with the 4wd...

finally someone who makes sense....go the worked NEO ;-)

Cheers,

Michael

You seriously wouldnt bother...but if you REALLY wanted to.... you could quite easily change the mid section of the floor and the chassis rails ...replace it with GTR one's.... or you could put a GTR long rear on it,but then you need the GTR chassis rails...i have done the reverse with my car by putting a GT-T front on mine then changed the rails....this reminds me of my poor 4WD FTO (another unfinished project) where i got a DE2A(4cyl lancer engined FTO)and shoe horned an evo 4 engine in it and f*ked around and modified the tunnel to take a tailshaft and put an evo3 boot floor/rear axle in it....its sitting in saitama,japan with a back in ten minutes note on the window :D

If you do this conversion make sure to keep free a whole saturday, preferably part of sunday as well

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah lol thats funny sh1t!

make sure u keep just a few hours free just to do the conversion :):O:D:D:D

and when ya done u can polish the wheels too ...hahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: