SAU Community

Dr Drift Is Coming To Brisbane

bigfella

Michael - It was going to be later rather than sooner, but I'm accodating a certain R owner :rofl:

j/k - Need to work around availabilty of dyno, working out arrangements with Millenium Motorsports (east bris apparently) and another couple of places too...

• 2 weeks later...

DATE & PLACE CONFIRMED

Where: B & R Automotive, Shed 4b/ 62 Blunder Rd Oxley 4075

When: Saturday 20th August - 10am Till We're Done! (And sunday if required)

Why: I'm coming to brisbane to remap some cars, at the moment we have 2 CA Silvias, 1 R32 GTR, 1 R32 GTSt confirmed with space for more...

This will be the first public outing of my real time tuning software... Laptop plugged straight into your factory ECU and tuned REAL TIME!!!

How Much: Depends what you want done and how long it takes.... Remap cost can be negotiated via PM, and time on the rollers is $120/hr.

Feel free to call if you have any questions or would like to book your place, if you are interested make sure you book cause we can't fit many cars in...

Sam

0425 818 755

Hey mate

Will you be making future visits to Brisbane? I would like to get my ECU Tuned, however, i want to get it done when i've got all the mods on there (Looking at Bigger Injectors, Bigger Turbo, etc etc, and it won't be ready by this time....

Azzura - Yes I will be coming back soon, no fixed dates as it will depend purely on demand. I estimate maximum 2 months as I already have a few people who wont be ready for this one... Don't worry we'll post up in QLD section for sure.

Sam.

Don't think I'll have the finances sorted by then, as I gotta pay rego and a few other things right about that time :P But will have to see.

Maybe I'll just bring in the ECU and you can install the chip and basic 1hour tune or something to start.. later on can get a more comprehensive tune with the new turbo and things.

Can you tune them to take GTR injectors?

Predator - No problems, have tuned a few to take low impedence injectors (GTR RX7 etc) but you have to run the GTR dropping resistor pack wired into the injector harness. Hard to find is the high impedence RX7 S4 460's which will drop straight in, no resistor required, I have also tuned these....

Sam.

PS: I have a set of RX7 460 cc Low Impedence Injectors here for $400 delivered, have all just been recently cleaned and flow tested with new baskets, seals and pintle caps....