SAU Community

GB: Autometer Gauges under $100 + postage

boosterboy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gauge order has been placed.

I will be contacting them on monday night to confirm shipping costs. A few gauges are out of stock but available by wed/thurs next week. Time to sit back and wait.

Chris

hey mate is it too late to get the 105$$ ultra lite a/f ratio gauge??

thanks simon.

Sorry about this but yeah the order is closed waiting to pay postage then it leaves the US. I will be bringing in a few bits and pieces that people may be interested in. I'll be closing this thread and posting a new thread once all the gaues are delivered to everyone from the first group buy. I will be taking orders for the next group buy in 3-4 weeks from now.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

All the gauges are here. I will be pressed to send the gauges through Auspost tomorrow, I only unpacked them this afternoon after work. So will send saturday morning or monday same day for Auspost lol. Once they have been sent I'll email everyone with Registered post tracking number. Unless you live in Bull Creek WA lol you should all receive your gauges next week.

The next group buy will be started soon.

I will also be able to offer a range of coloured led bulbs that replace the stock filament type bulbs. Available in Blue, Green, Red, Yellow.

Pictures will be posted shortly with my Phantom Boost, A/F ratio and Oil Pressure gauges with the different LED backlighting options available.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...