SAU Community

installing white dash

just wondering if anyone has bought a set of those white dash gauges for an r33 and how hard it is to install them. not the 300km ones just the white replacements of the existing. doubt there is any difference but i have a series 2

I wanted to get them myself too, but have been told by some that it becomes anoying for your eyes, spec if you are driving for a bit.

Does anyone who has this setup have that problem?

i got mine from ebay for 130 delivered... bit of a pain to install but got there in the end. only problem is i blew the fuse for the parkers (which is what i taped into for the new gauges) and have no idea where it would be... any help? tried searching with no luck

i got mine from ebay for 130 delivered... bit of a pain to install but got there in the end. only problem is i blew the fuse for the parkers (which is what i taped into for the new gauges) and have no idea where it would be... any help? tried searching with no luck

Can u take pictures of the dash ? was it from that R-Zone Performance place?

Attatched the 12+ to the cigarette lighter...

If it's a 33 the dash and park lights should be on the same circuit, the fuse will be in the box on the front drivers side of the engine bay. Just yank out each fuse until you find the blown one, it won't be hard to spot.......

yup that was it. replaced 10 amp with 15 so hopefully wont be a problem and wont hurt anything and no the ones i got have to be wired into the 12v power from the park lights circuit. mine look the same as the ones in the fotos somewher in this thread.