SAU Community

Intercoolers - BOV's - Catch tanks - Oil coolers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have purchased from gR33ddy before and had no dramas, im sure there is only a mix up, if anything....

Thanks mate.

There hasnt been any mix-up its just the wait for delivery from NSW to QLD. Can take from 3-5 days.

The item should arive monday.

Box of lanyards arrived this morning which was sent through Australia post. This box was sent on Friday.

This goes to then tell me that either the fmic & kit hasnt been sent or is somewhere in transit and Australia Post are lazy and wont delivery it. As the sender, you can follow through on where its at and whats going on with it. I cant as I didnt send it off.

Can you please follow it up?

I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

Edited by r33skyliner

Went to my local post office here in the city (the GPO) and they've not received any packages with my name on it. They've also contacted another post office here in the CBD and they've also not received any packages with my name on it.

They've told me that you need to submit a 'Enquiry' form for it to be chased up and followed through as to where it is.

I would PM you about this but your inbox is full.

Should arrive monday?  You said in the PM it should arrive Thursday/Friday.

I originally thought it would arrive on time. I was confident that it would. That is why I said so.

I dont spin BS just to make a sale.

I have no explanation for why your item has not arrived yet??

I will fill in the enquiry form at the PO but as you are probably well aware, this can take a number of weeks to process and Aus post will most likely do nothing to locate your parcel.

In the meantime I suggest you keep checking at your PO and your work addy that it was sent to.

If I could do any more then I would.

Box of lanyards arrived this morning which was sent through Australia post.  This box was sent on Friday.

This goes to then tell me that either the fmic & kit hasnt been sent or is somewhere in transit and Australia Post are lazy and wont delivery it.  As the sender, you can follow through on where its at and whats going on with it.  I cant as I didnt send it off.

Can you please follow it up?

I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

I trust the Lanyards are genuine??

I sell NISMO products and I have never seen NISMO lanyards.

My Japanese distributor is keen to check it out.

We recently exposed some fake ones being sold on ebay.

I trust the Lanyards are genuine??

I sell NISMO products and I have never seen NISMO lanyards.

My Japanese distributor is keen to check it out.

We recently exposed some fake ones being sold on ebay.

The ones that I've brought from a distributor, I have been told are genuine.

If I really wanted to sell fake ones, I could of gone and had some made myself and sold them cheaper.

As for the FMIC. If it does not arrive tomorrow. Then your able to submit a form to Aust. Post requesting for them to re-inburst you for the amount that the product and postage (that being a total of $630) back to you. Once you've received the money, you can then pay that back to me. Aust. Post usually takes 1-2wks turn around to refund the money.

I planned on having this FMIC by the wknd just gone so it could of been installed on Saturday just gone. That now being the case that it didnt arrive. I've had to now push it back to this weekend. If it doesnt arrive this wk. Trust me, some fist are going to go flying at the GPO here in Brisbane.

I'm not paying nor loosing out on $630 cause some theiving asshole at Aust. Post wants to steal my FMIC or cant be f**ked properly sending it through so it gets delivered to here.

And if you think I'm not angry. Trust me. I'm more then humming about this.

Went to my local post office here in the city (the GPO) and they've not received any packages with my name on it.  They've also contacted another post office here in the CBD and they've also not received any packages with my name on it.

They've told me that you need to submit a 'Enquiry' form for it to be chased up and followed through as to where it is.

I would PM you about this but your inbox is full.

Your intercooler kit has been returned because you gave me the wrong address.

Please send me the correct address.

PM sent.

Your intercooler kit has been returned because you gave me the wrong address.

Please send me the correct address.

PM sent.

The address Paul wrote on package had a "-" instead "," which is where Australia Post got confused on where to send it.

The proper address has been given to Paul again & should arrive without any problems this time.

I'm a bit more releaved now that I know where it is (though I rather it be in my hands right now then back at it's senders destination) and Paul is now re-sending it to me today/this morning by express postage. Should arrive here tomorrow as Express Postage is 'Next Day Delivery'.

Once it arrives. I'll let you's all know.