SAU Community

aussie living in japan HELP!!!!

dreamaaa

HEY all how are you im in australia for a year and living in ashiya down near osaka/kobe

anyone know any drifting circuts to go watch some drifts or racing events??

and also does anyone know where i can buy my friend some clear taillights and clear corner headlights for his s13

and also and good car shops that sell r32, i plan on buying one and importing to aus.

thanks heaps.

anyone own a r32 in japan want to take me for a ride ^-^ or go drifting i really want to buy one i want to check out how they go.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ Eh??? Bullsh*t... you're in Ashiya? Where? I'm in Higashi Ashiya cho...

I can probably walk to your apartment...

.. and yes, I have an R32...

OMG...........really well im living up the top of the mountain in okuike....

are you japanese?

how did you get your liscense here if you are i want mine.....

you wouldnt want to walk to my house lol its at the top of ashiya side on the mountain lol :chairshot

OMG...........really well im living up the top of the mountain in okuike....

are you japanese?

how did you get your liscense here if you are i want mine.....

you wouldnt want to walk to my house lol its at the top of ashiya side on the mountain lol :chairshot

Okuike? Geezuz do you see many Inoshishi?? lol

I live about 5 mins walk north of JR Ashiya station, right next to Hankyu Ashiyagawa station.

One more question: what in the hell are you doing up there??? :confused:

Btw, I'm not Japanese.

im on homestay lol

yea **** man them inoshishi i got chased by one when i was WALKING home yea i should by a bike and get bike liscence if i can but im not sure how...

so where are you from in an australian....

you got a nice car btw.

so where are you from in an australian....

Where am I from *in an Australian*? Eeeeerrrm... my mum? lol

I'm from Perth, WA.

They've got monthly events at Central Circuit, thats the closest 'proper' circuit to Osaka/Kobe, and theres always the good 'ol drfit down in Nanko. Alternitively theres the touge up in Rokko somewhere but I've never been there when it's on, I caught the end of a session about 4 years back but thats was it.... damned if I can find out where it is now though.

lol so your teaching in japan i guess? im learning japanese cant speak fluent yet lol

i need cash here im running low............anyone got an idea for a job

You're only 17 mang... a bit lacking in the life experience area, so teaching adults is out. Teaching kids is a possibility but at my school we only teach young ladies 20 - 30 year olds :P

You could hand out flyers? Do some busking? I'm sure if you wore some old clothes and played some Beatles songs on an old guiter you'd make a bundle...

the japanese think i look old so it works for me and picking up chicks is a bonus because i can say im 17/18 for school girls and the older girls can think im around 24lol

man they love the gaijin over here aye

but yea ideas for flyers/panflets ect im cool with that.

even cleaning or something i just need cash lol

you know if anything will be coming up soon?

i really want to buy my r32

so yea i need cash and some places to watch cars in action if anyone wants to help me!!

Yeah, I could take you around to a few places... but I've already got one guy from Australia dropping by on the weekend, he wants to go out to Nanko on Saturday night so I'm trying to tee that up as we speak. Tell you what, if I can organise something this weekend, and you can get down to JR Ashiya station and pay money for some fuel and toll then we can see some drift on Sat...

this may be a long shot but i heard of foreigners doing modelling and some extra work in tv adverts and what not... so might be worth a look if you are gonna be there for a while but the entertainment business can be a little shady i dunno...

or try private tutoring if you look old enough but with your english on the forum im not sure! hahahaha just kidding...