SAU Community

SAU Meet- Old road run 23rd June

two40

Meet: Thornleigh maccas

Time: Midday 23rd June

Where: Old road run

If Sunday doesn't suit ppl, speak up and we can change it.

After Minhs regrets of not meeting enough ppl on Friday night I thought we'd get together for a social meet.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George: im in dood.... sounds like fun and a meet and greet is definately needed.

Being a day time cruise should be able to get some good action photos as well.....

Peak: have you invested in a radio yet? if not apparently dick smiths is selling the standard ones (normally $99) for $75 approx.

whip out your credit card and go buy one :)

Had one for ages.

Used 'em alot. Thou, I'll admit they can become f**king annoying when your trying to do the twistys...but funny too when your down the rocks and picking up the wharfies...LOL

count me out, i won't be car whoring til the next BBQ cruise..

i'll have my L's in 3 weeks and my car in about 6 months maybe less..... so soon i can pretty much drive my own arse there.. (still gotta have a full liscened passenger tho)

Xrsist: will try and locate the model number for you mate.

Peak: tell me about it.... we picked up the road worked when driving through tammworth on the way to Drag Combat..... was quite a laff :)

haha, i'd be too scared, i don't wanna hurt the car... :)

i'm still having doubts about gettin a 180sx, even on my P's ill only have 6 points... and if they're taking 2 off for defects.. like i said i KNOW they will find something to defect me for even if its dead stock...... not happy jan :D

they're meeting at thornleigh at 9:30am. do you guys wanna join them or we go on our own? i wanted to get together to meet new ppl and have a social laid back cruise but if everyone wants to we can go with them.

????