SAU Community

SAU Meet- Old road run 23rd June

two40

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'DAY GUYS

R31 GUYS DID THE USUAL AND PIKED OUT. SO, I'LL SEE YA'S AT THORNLEIGH MACCAS ON SUNDAY. ANYONE GOT ANY PROBLEMS WITH A STOCK R31 COMING?

I CAN'T SPEED AND I GOTTA WEAR MY P'S CAUSE I'M ON NO MORE PTS ON MY LICENCE. ALSO, CAN I GET DEFECTED FOR MY POD FILTER? DEFECTS ARE 2 PTS, SO THAT'D SINK ME IF I GOT DONE.

CHEERS FELLAS, MARK

Originally posted by 88silhouette

ANYONE GOT ANY PROBLEMS WITH A STOCK R31 COMING?

CAN I GET DEFECTED FOR MY POD FILTER? DEFECTS ARE 2 PTS, SO THAT'D SINK ME IF I GOT DONE.

everyone's welcome. c u there.

you can't get 2 points for a defect untill 1st July. right?

well i just got back and what a day. everything was going sweet up untill the point when one of my rear brake pads decided to fall off. yep that's right. just fell of as i was driving. thank god i wasn't going fast at the point when i had no brakes for a few seconds.

a big thanks to everyone that helped me get my car back home safely. to those that were there and those that copped a phone call from me. you know who you are!:P

in the end the resident mechanics clipped my break line disabling the rear left brakes all together. all up a $9.15 fix when i could have been up for $250 if i had to join nrma.

yeah mate, was good to catch up. was good sitting behind the 3 r33's. although those bends and windy roads are a challenge when trying to match your r33's handling with my stockie r31!

all in all, a good day. hopefully catch up soon

cheers, MARK

neh, not many of you showed up. i was dissapointed after the response it got. as the thread above says, please do not say you are going if you are unsure. this way we don't have to wait for those that aren't gonna show up.

it was a good day despite all that happened anyway

George: I heard about ur problems.... lucky it wasnt worse with the brake thing......glad to hear u got home safe...

If i hadnt woken only to realise i had an assignment due today (monday) that i hadnt yet begun i would have come along...

Once my exams are over i want to organise a large outing with my club also with a mega BBQ happening....

will pm you with my plans..

Originally posted by ONARUN

neh, not many of you showed up. i was dissapointed after the response it got. as the thread above says, please do not say you are going if you are unsure. this way we don't have to wait for those that aren't gonna show up.

it was a good day despite all that happened anyway

Sorry to hear about what happened.

Maybe we should try a different location or meet up point.

Seems like cops like to follow us around...

Maybe just flock to one cafe with skylines parked everywhere.

Now thats i foto i gots to have!

I think it's also got to do with exams and everything.

Just chill out type thing, meet one another... and not just the

occassional wave while passing each other at 120km haahah :burnout:

Something maybe in the central of everyone?

But yea... a BBQ is what i thinks best.