SAU Community

Osaka Auto Messe 2003

MR-GTR

Its on again this year, conditions apply!!!!,

Price is $3990.

I will list what you get for this and how long you go for!!!

Its more expensive this year as we have upgraded the rail pass and things. We will be doing more travelling.

Seats limited to 20 people, 4 have already sold now !!!.

All moneys to be paid to Auto messe bank account only.

Deposits or full Payments can be paid now.

Book your seats as you may miss out. I will only take 20 , "NO EXCEPTIONS"

any questions contact

[email protected]

10 Day tour Japan Febuary 9-18 (to be confirmed)

3 Days Osaka auto messe

9 nights stay " New Miyako Hotel" Kyoto

10 Day full JR rail pass

Tour cities Osaka , Kobe , Hiroshima, Nagoya and Tokyo on Famous Shinkansen " 290klm Bullet Train"

Meet Lenendary Tuning houses

Go Mountain racing on the streets of Nara

Visit Famous Wreckers ally

Purchase Used or ney parts from performance outlets including Nismo

Visit a number of japanese bars and food houses, expert tuition on how to meet a Japanese girls, a very fine art !!!

Japanese guides supplied for translation

price is $3990

Contact [email protected]

First in gets to go !!!

Mr GTR,

For $3990 .Are all travel costs included in this price? ( taxi/bus/car etc)

Are meals included in the accommodation costs?

Which tuning houses are included in the tour?

Does a 10% deposit secure our place on this tour and when do you require the balance by?

Looking forward 2 your reply,

Akira

:)

Price includes Air fare, Hotels , Trains . entry to Osaka auto messse for 3 days.

Spending money and food not included.

you will meet all major Tuning houses at show , but personal visits to , Signal Racing , Zenatanni , Rocket Dancer , M-garage and Trial racing , Also 5Zigan Motorsport Inc.

Because we had problems last year, 50% deposit now full payment by 1st November.

Also it is advisable to take Japanese Yen in Cash as it can get difficult trying to change money or access credit cards over their, Some world wide cards do not work in Japan !!!! eg Mastercard, Visa , Amex.

You get better rates here in Australia, Don't worry Japan is a very safe place !

I guess send ph1 a email , he went last year and saw the place as it is , Start to finish is a hoot , I put this together to give everyone a blast in Japan, only one tried to stuff it last year and got flamed , this is the tour of your dreams if your into Nissan GTR, GTS, 180SX, Silvia, Pulsar GTI-R, HR31, DR-30, or Stagea. This is the Show, this is the Party to end all parties.

And the Girls arn't that bad either. Trust Me.

Steve (mr-gtr)

ps Make sure your in PARTY mode !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

MR-GTR

All sounds good. I suspect that the cost is for flying out of Sydney (or some other major east coast city). What difference would there be flying from Perth? Do you have any other options for those located in WA.

Cheers

Brendan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SVD001

Hi there....

Not including the intial outlay. Just how much cash would be needed on average for such an awesome adventure??? Such as food, entertainment, transport, bits and pieces etc.......

Scott....

Originally posted by SVD001

Hi there....

Not including the intial outlay. Just how much cash would be needed on average for such an awesome adventure??? Such as food, entertainment, transport, bits and pieces etc.......

Scott....

last year I went through around $1800 cash in the 10 or so days, which was not including cc purchases.. this was being fairly conservative with money

Usually you can spend around $1500 - $2000 depends on how you eat and how much you drink, I try to give you good food and entertainment, Also this year I'm cutting back on Night clubs and going more to see shops. But it is up to a majority rules system, we can change it over there as it unfolds, this year you get a full JR rail pass , then you can go from 1 end to another of japan free on Bullett train.

regards

Steve

Cheers MR-GTR. Don't mind where I stay (have been known to sleep on someones doormat, but that was a very pissy night), as long as we get there. Would it also be an option to fly directly to JP rather than across to Brizzy first?

Cheers

Brendan

Fly to Brissy

The package is ex bris-Syd, the party starts at the first class lounge in Sydney, meeting everyone, few drinks, I suggest you fly Virgin to Adelaide then our ticket will take you to Sydney and return, then your in the party, I'll try get a hotel in Sydney for you so your not Stuffed when you get to Japan. I hope you can make it, I really enjoyed taking them all last year, we had a blast,

Steve

Yep, that sounds fine too. Still to broach the subject with wife yet though. It would mean her having to stay home and look after the kids. And we're also planning (well I am at least) to go to the Bathurst 24hr in November. Gotta make sure all can be afforded.

Cheers

Brendan