forced sale PRICE DROP !!!!!!

#1993 gtst r32

# manual,black

#123klm

#3inch turbo back exhaust

#k&n ram pod and filter

#stock turbo 15 psi 221rwhp

#thick fmic

#turbo timer and gauge's-auto meter- boost, tacho shift light, also oil, water, volts installed but not working

#cd ,18inch mag's

#heap's of rego

#14,000 13,000 with out rim's FIRM!!!!!!

post-21093-1123406346.jpg

post-21093-1123406447.jpg

post-21093-1123407497.jpg

Edited by R32GRUNTN

ok today was the first day my car was in trading post and ive had a guy ring up and ask me how low i would go if he paid cash today!!!!! and i said 14 then i said 13,800 and im thinking if i went To 13,500 it would be gone!!!!! i know it's only early day's and i dont have to sell straight away!!!!! so without all the bullsh#t any of you (sau member guy's) that are interested!!!! GRUNTN can be all your's for 13,500 (cash) without the rim's THIS IS FIRM and im not happy!!!! surely a member of sau want's this beast. thankx dave for the lift hehehehe.

anyone???

i brought this car without rim's and plate's last year for 17,800 it had 116,000klm's on it!!!! ive stop work due to injury and cant afford the car plate's & insurance anymore i hardly drive it and now has only 123,000klm's it had all the mod's allready on it and the fmic was only 4month's old.

ive owned the plate's since new in 2001. if anyone has a respectable offer it may be considered but there is a point where you can get offenceive.

Edited by R32GRUNTN

# NO TRADE'S

#does have power window's

#no sunroof

#dont have pic of gauge's however the boost guage is on steering column behind the steering wheel, monster tacho with shift light and oil guage mounted on tacho's shift light wich are mounted on the side of dash, water- volt's above cd player , turbo timer on dash (can see tt and oil guage in pic) NOTE oil water volt's arn't wired up just sitting there have sensor's for the oil and water that have to be installed

#pod does not have housing was getting one made up but im selling now

# no engineer's cert as i hardly drive it and havent been pulled up yet and it never came with one!!! where going to get cert and pod shield made up but im selling now.13k, rim's & all this is priced to sell.

Edited by R32GRUNTN