SAU Community

Skylines Australia Sticker's

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boxhead

lets not and say we did.....

as to stickers.. i actually think white or silver is the go.. silver = reflective mmhmm hahaha.. yeah.. just use the logo ( top right of your page) without the lights.. so its just text

What's the deal with the Club thing ??

Is it happening ? If so where ? What are the conditions ? Cost ? Do you have to have a Skyline ?

Where's all the info man ?? I've done heaps of searching !!

Cheers,

BF

the club will be officially up and running in a couple of weeks barring any complications like the department of fair trading taking it's time. as soon as we have solid info we will make it known. so far even we don't know all the details so please bare with us

Guest | hype^ |

i definatly think that the stove tops should be on the sticker ..even if we make them clear or what ever.. (any1 seen the advanced imports buiseness card??..like that)

and i think the address should be under Australia...

and definatly , DEFINATLY wait till we are official then get the stickers...trust me.. itll be better.. :uh-huh:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by ONARUN

the club will be officially up and running in a couple of weeks barring any complications like the department of fair trading taking it's time. as soon as we have solid info we will make it known. so far even we don't know all the details so please bare with us

When you say this... does it mean the NSW club? Or the whole of Australia?

i mentioned this somewhere else

if you guys want stickers printed, which are mad quality and pretty cheap too

give these guys a ring

Quick Sign Studio

(08) 9225 6360

They're in WA, but i recently ordered 200 1mx10cm stickers and it only cost me $15 to have them courierd to NSW.. Which is a pretty good price.

They did them for $8 each - vinyl ones, good quality too. As i said, give them a ring. Ask for patrick, if hes not there just speak to whoever :)

Originally posted by Boxcar Racer

nah it should be just made a national outfit, the make you own state thing is a bit stupid.

If you had any idea what is involved, you'd understand why we are doing it this way.

I wasn't being stroppy or nothing...

I was just wondering what was going on.. After I replied i saw that the post was done in June .. and then realised the NSW club was up an running.

Silly me.. its the hair i tell ya!

I think the state by state thing is good as long as we have the same sticker.. because otherwise we aren't really going to be associated with each other...

Well that's my point of view anyway :)