SAU Community

Good Performance Shops

harryg

Hi All,

I am fairly new to skylines and have only had my car for 2 months. Can anybody tell me about good performance guys around in Sydney.

I want to do the following upgrades:

ECU, Intercooler, Dump Pipe, Boost Controller, BOV.

Thanks

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tkch55

try Maytech automotive if you want quality job done without getting ripped off, their number is 95974111. they've got a wide range of products/brands too, from local brand to most jap brands and custom job. so u can choose what suits ur budget

Edited by tkch55

Hi All,

I am fairly new to skylines and have only had my car for 2 months. Can anybody tell me about good performance guys around in Sydney.

I want to do the following upgrades:

ECU, Intercooler, Dump Pipe, Boost Controller, BOV.

Thanks

If your asking where to buy those parts, I wouldn't be looking at performance shops in Sydney. The interweb is your friend.

If your asking about installation, most of those are very easy and well covered on this forum. Consider doing them yourself if you have the time/tools as its a great way to learn and save some dosh (for more mods of course!).

As always, I'd give Nathan @ Grey Imports ((02) 9519 5150) a shout if your in the inner west area.

Lucien.

• 2 months later...

50% is arguable, but yes with a Power FC particularly, you can easily overcome the issues caused by the factory GTS-T engine management when you have the typical exhaust/intercooler/pod type mods and want to run higher boost.

This is just one of the many benefits available when running the Power FC, and at the price they are available for currently, they are excellent value and bang for your buck!