SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

They will look good and sit fairly flush too. I'd recommend not going overly stretched tyres maybe 225/40 or you could with 215/40. Don't ask tyre shops what they'd recommend they'll tell you to get 255's or something. If your going to go lower then you'll need to roll your guards.

Awesome.. good to know as I was unsure about this, thanks heaps really appreciate it man... the 215/40 would have a slightly lower profile is that right?? (Sidewall 86mm high as opposed to 90mm high on the 225/40's?) but would be more stretched?? (been trying to research as much as possible before asking dumb questions) :)

Now I just need to work out which wheels to go with.. looking for best performance and value for money car is mainly street driven and is currently 200rwkw but I'm hoping to take it up to 230-260rwkw..

So far it appears Toyo's or Federals are the go.. and Michelin Pilot PS2's are the best but they look insanely pricey

thanks again mate

R33 Gts-t series 1

ssr sp1 prffesors

Fronts:

17x10 +11, running spacers to clear brakes :P

require 25mm gaurds with -2.5 camber due to spacers

running 235/45/17 toyo proxxy r1r's

Rear:

18x11 -9

require 25mm gaurds with -2.5 camber

running 245/45/18 bridgestone re050A II

post-45569-1288140325_thumb.jpg

post-45569-1288140375_thumb.jpg

They will look good and sit fairly flush too. I'd recommend not going overly stretched tyres maybe 225/40 or you could with 215/40. Don't ask tyre shops what they'd recommend they'll tell you to get 255's or something. If your going to go lower then you'll need to roll your guards.

i work at a tyre store and am happy to reccomend outrageous size and am happy to fit them aswell :)

just doesnt come with reciept for fitment :P

i work at a tyre store and am happy to reccomend outrageous size and am happy to fit them aswell :P

just doesnt come with reciept for fitment :P

haha nice work :) Where you located?

R377 - Nope, its just my shit photography skills!

Woohooo Almost November which means I get my wheels soon..... Hopefully

Oct 20

6:41 Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Oct 20

7:03 Departure from inward office of exchange SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Oct 22

9:20 Final delivery 5074 AUSTRALIA

rims have passed customs and looks like they coming from SA?

picking up new advans tonight for my GTT

18x9 fr +22

18x10 r +25

got 225 fronts and 255 rear toyo's on my current wheels, which i'll swap over and trial on the weekend.

guards arent rolled yet, pretty sure i'll need to do that at least.....

as above,but with 235's on the front which are scrubbing the liners...

once new tyres are on guards will be rolled and will add more low (dont need to at the height im at now)

post-12522-1288399663_thumb.jpg

post-12522-1288399732_thumb.jpg

as above,but with 235's on the front which are scrubbing the liners...

once new tyres are on guards will be rolled and will add more low (dont need to at the height im at now)

Roll all the guards dead flat for clearance.

Cut the front inner lining so it still stops things getting inside the guard, but so it doesn't interfere at the top where clearance is tight.

Then you'll have no issues at all.

Roll all the guards dead flat for clearance.

Cut the front inner lining so it still stops things getting inside the guard, but so it doesn't interfere at the top where clearance is tight.

Then you'll have no issues at all.

Thanks mate, no issues is obviously what im hoping for!

Yeah after changing pads over the weekend, looks like its only hitting the bump in the liner behind the front wheel on close to full lock atm. Can live with it for now, then when new tyres are on and i go lower I'll reassess.

Very happy with the wheels tho, and once finished will be spot on :P

hey guys, what do we think??? would struggle fitting r35 gtr wheels on

r33 gtr??? i know 35s are 9.5 and 10.5 wide 20s. ????not sure on offset

haha nice work :blink: Where you located?

R377 - Nope, its just my shit photography skills!

Woohooo Almost November which means I get my wheels soon..... Hopefully

haha south east, richmond/rowville :(.

wherd u get ur r33 roof spoiler btw man love it lol