SAU Community

any one from the western suburbs ??

Zdenko

i live in taylors lakes,Drive a 33 blk s1 with black 17inch sparco's with a red dish (REAL FCUK-N UGLY!)Also that 32 with the tommy kiara sticker lives next door to my mate,never spoke to him but .Also my mate has a white 33 s1 with gtr spoiler +17's its very clean .We gota have a cruise sometime, maybee this sat to boundary rd???lol

Originally posted by darK

1 thing.. why would you brag about being born in sunshine.. or as its known.. SCUMshine.. lol

Umm, I wasnt, as i said...before

just cant really get my head around why skyzzer33 said

i'm making sure u ladz have at least one true westie in the thread
so i re-posted. perhaps no-one here understands logic or english?

BTW: [and this is for all arrogant "easties" et al] There is nothing wrong with Sunshine actually, there are some really nice people that live there. Also some really nice streets too. Unfortunately like most suburbs there are ****heads and losers as well!

Even if i was bragging, whats it to you? Where are you from? Why are you so special that you can call it "SCUMSHINE". That is like a white person calling a black person *African American* when you are not black. In other words its "offensive" and "derogatory". So dont tell me [forum admins etc] that I am the trouble maker here!

I am sick of the media, also portraying the west as they do[negatively].

Dandenong and Broadmeadows ring a bell? They are not west and there are even worse suburbs than these.

As Eric B and Rakim said: "It aint where you're from, it's where you're at" [peace:thumbsup:]

nah, it was blue, with big ass rear wing and ANZ 6 spoke mags, titnted windows and lowered, 2 single exhaust tips out easc side of the rear of the car, knoni adj susp, king springs,

blah blah blah........lol