SAU Community

COST 4 New Paint Job For SKYLINE?

Guest | hype^ |

Guest | hype^ |

hey all...

i was just wondering whether any1 here has changed the color of their skyline??

i want to go from whine red to Lime Green :)

Does any 1 know roughly how much it will cost .. and the best place to get it done in sydney???

thanx all

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again if you are going to paint your sky a different colour pay that bit extra for a proper job.

I have actually seen a R33 GTST in the lime colour as seen on the new commodores and it didnt look to bad at all.

Guest | hype^ |

hahah white... na ...

its too common. :)

and its a factory color

no point in changing to a factory color.

lime green with a carbon fibre bonnet would look trick!!

:uh-huh:

thanx for the replies but can sum1 please post a guesstamation of how much $$$?

i'll throw you another idea.

Why don't you get your car air-brushed- get a theme done to it

and then it will be toatally unique

My mate came first at SAS with his air-brushed car (200SX), aquatic theme --cost him $2,800 to do the whole car

Do you want your car completely stripped?????

Do you want them to rush it????

You paying in cash???? No Tax *wink wink*

How many coats do you want???

How many coats of clear????

What type of colour or colours do you want???

Do you wnt the car sanded down to bear metal????

Guest | hype^ |

LOL :D

i see what u mean...

as far as painting cars goes..

i have nfi whats required... eg coats or what eva

just as long as it looks good and will stay that way...

just as long as everything thats now whine red ends up being LIME GREEN :)

if you can get away with not taking it back to bare metal then im happy with that..

lol ill research the details a lil more..

thanx u got me thinking.. :confused:

Hey George, if you have Vince's number I'd be most appreciative also. I'm looking at getting my kit sanded back and sprayed (front bar, side skirts, rear pods, bumper) Due to a few minor incidents with my sisters VW and some battery acid ....

Originally posted by JiMb0

Hey George, if you have Vince's number I'd be most appreciative also. I'm looking at getting my kit sanded back and sprayed (front bar, side skirts, rear pods, bumper) Due to a few minor incidents with my sisters VW and some battery acid ....

i drive past there on the way to work and home. will get it tomorrow