SAU Community

Who's Going To D1 This Weekend?

Poida

shame its so far away from me, otherwise i'd be there in a second! im yet to see any car action! cant wait! post up pics mate!

rezz, do you know any1 with USS or HAA auction access? i'd love to get an rx7 asap and auction seems the way to go, but most of the export websites charge a similar amount as if i was buying from oz.

shame its so far away from me, otherwise i'd be there in a second! im yet to see any car action! cant wait! post up pics mate!

rezz, do you know any1 with USS or HAA auction access? i'd love to get an rx7 asap and auction seems the way to go, but most of the export websites charge a similar amount as if i was buying from oz.

I used to do business with David Zozuk at www.kobecars.com but it seems like that site is down/no longer used. Other than him I don't know anybody off hand. Why don't you buy a car through Yahoo Auctions?

I used to do business with David Zozuk at www.kobecars.com but it seems like that site is down/no longer used. Other than him I don't know anybody off hand. Why don't you buy a car through Yahoo Auctions?

hmm ive been told to stay away from yahoo auctions when it comes to whole cars.... in fact by david zozuk himself! he had a bad experience once

but then again he's reluctant to bid for me as im living in another city and he says its a head fluck to reg a car in another city, so im thinkin i might need to find someone in okayama ken... aussie bar here i might go check out.. says he can hook me up

anyways, back to my sho chu.. talk soon

will come down to osaka soon and hook up

hmm ive been told to stay away from yahoo auctions when it comes to whole cars.... in fact by david zozuk himself! he had a  bad experience once

Did you see my thread about the Silvia? That was through Yahoo... best car buying experience I've ever had.

I guess the trick is to establish contact with the owner asap (throguh mail or Yahoo messenger) and ask all the nitty gritty questions abotu the car. Being Japanese, they're usually forthright with all the info, and you can quickly weed out someone whos trying to rip you off... There are some genuine bargains in there.

i'm not goin to ebisu....

but i'm planning on goin to japan in november

the dates for round 7 havent been released yet (i couldnt find it on d1gp website)

does anyone know approx when in nov it will be? would be great to meet up with some fellow forum people if anyones goin?