Northern Beaches Oppurtunities

satanic

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok looks like it's only me and Mr Ed32, no one else interested in a get together on Sunday? Would be nice to have a few faces there~

Mr Ed32; please PM me your address and a relevant time for Sunday :(

Hey Stan,

I met you last sunday at palm beach :) Let us know what time you are hoping to do this and I might swing by... ;)

Also next time you want to do anything up North let me know as I have a friend with space that we can use and has full tools indoors and under lights!

But yeah I will come down and say hi and might get a photo or two...

DRFTD

Ok looks like it's only me and Mr Ed32, no one else interested in a get together on Sunday? Would be nice to have a few faces there~

Mr Ed32; please PM me your address and a relevant time for Sunday :)

3asts1d3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im usually out around the 3asts1d3 on sundays, but where is victoria park? its not a suburb is it, if it is i dont know it!

Im around........

plenty of time you lot...ill check my schedule and give u a relevant time etc...

Can we get some more people... i need some blokes to lift the front of my car while i drive on the ramps to change oil otherwise its scrapy scrapy.....

Anyone else coming?

Well at the moment there are possibly 3 others who will come along (DRFT_32, siksII, and Links)... including me and yourself that should be ok right?

Keep me posted on the time; an address would be great as well!

Im around........

plenty of time you lot...ill check my schedule and give u a relevant time etc...

Can we get some more people... i need some blokes to lift the front of my car  while i drive on the ramps to change oil otherwise its scrapy scrapy.....

Anyone else coming?

its easier to just drive the car onto a plank of wood then onto the ramp, same with jack (if jack is too high)

which suburb are you in?

Links and d00dz; thanks for the awesome day... even though I was a little bit disappointed, not all was lost - inspiration to build up my beast has been gained ;) Looking forward to getting a few more bolt ons, a nice tune, and then whoopin' all ya asses~ :)

Photos from the day are in my blog... just click on the link under my signature.

Mr Ed32. that's all cool... DRFTED_32 and his friend offered to help out and they are in Brookvale so nice and close. Thanks for the offer anyhow, much appreciated!

Latest Update:

Robbie (DRFTED_32) sent me a message late yesterday afternoon and said him and some mates could do the work for me... best thing was it was 5 mins from home :)

1pm, travel down to Brookvale (Performance Golf Carts) :D and had Mitch go through the entire engine bay doing this work. A very big thanks goes to Robbie for organizing it... and to Mitch for putting the place up and actually doing it all!

Looks like I'll be down there a lot with all the other work to be done on the 34.

Both Robbie and Mitch along with all the other guys are part of Tuned for Street. Nice guys, various rides and no attitude :)

At the same time; Mitch and Rob installed the turbo timer that I got off here so that was good... now all I have to do is set that up correctly and the turbo should be happy :)

Let downs for the day:

1) few nuts and bolts randomly disappearing into the engine bay!

2) totally forgot about the oil filter that was in my bag and waiting to be changed!!!

Anyways, this work is done... will post all of it up later on in the blog as well :) Most of this will be repeated but a bit of extra feedback will be left.

Latest Update:

Robbie (DRFTED_32) sent me a message late yesterday afternoon and said him and some mates could do the work for me...  best thing was it was 5 mins from home :)

1pm, travel down to Brookvale (Performance Golf Carts) :) and had Mitch go through the entire engine bay doing this work.  A very big thanks goes to Robbie for organizing it... and to Mitch for putting the place up and actually doing it all!

Looks like I'll be down there a lot with all the other work to be done on the 34.

Both Robbie and Mitch along with all the other guys are part of Tuned for Street.  Nice guys, various rides and no attitude ;)

At the same time; Mitch and Rob installed the turbo timer that I got off here so that was good...  now all I have to do is set that up correctly and the turbo should be happy :(

Let downs for the day:

1) few nuts and bolts randomly disappearing into the engine bay!

2) totally forgot about the oil filter that was in my bag and waiting to be changed!!!

Anyways, this work is done... will post all of it up later on in the blog as well ;) Most of this will be repeated but a bit of extra feedback will be left.

Damn, i wish i read this thread sooner, and yeah i know i've had a while to, just been very busy, would of loved to of come, and also for the helping of your car too, i think i see you driving round all the time, funnily enough there's a guy who parks his 33 opposite my house every morning, and another guy owns a blue 32 gtr further dow n the street so there's quite alot in our area! next time im in ;) especially since i'm now defectable free :) :)

Well there'll be another "workshop" day very very soon - same place, same people... so you are most welcome to come along!

I'm assuming you live near me? Now that you mention a White 33 parked outside your house, I think I might even know where you live ;)

PM me your details, we'll hook up sometime for a chat or whatever :)

Hey Stan,

Yeah it was a good day in all! :) Great to see you again and happy you had a good time! You know where we are most sundays now so give me a buzz when ever! :huh:

Also later this week I should be picking up my new motor and turbo so ill let you have a look at that too when it is starting to come together! :)

HA HA HA...

Speak to you soon champ!

Edited by DRFTD_32

Sure thing... just give me a bell - can't wait to take that SAFC2 off you as well; and since you've had experience with it - installation should be a breeze!

Cheers again, looking forward to the next meet up :huh:

Hey Rob, send me an email with all those links yeah?

satanic [at] optusnet [dot] com [dot] au

Edited by satanic