SAU Community

Bad Drivers & Bad Road Design In Perth

MLCrisis

Had to revive an old thread

Yesterday on the way home, turning right pulling out into a 90 zone the car infront of me stopped for no reason in the middle. I had to almost run up his ass to avoid being hit by oncoming traffic. Then he proceeded to go 70 in a 90 zone. I ofcourse overtook him and he flashed his high beams and started waving his hands and stuff.

The amount of times people have done this i wasnt going to let this one slide so I followed the guy. He knew I was following him so he kept going around in circles. I wasnt going to fight him just wanted to see what his problem was. I eventually got next to him and said "Why did u flash your highbeams at me?"

He said it was because i was sitting too close to him when he pulled out of that street. So I told him that If he had pulled out into traffic without almost stopping i wouldnt have had avoid an accident. I then told him i overtook because it was a 90 zone, he was doing 70 and I am allowed to overtake him.

The problem is back in Sydney I would run into a dickhead like this once every month or so... here in Perth they make up 90% of the drivers. Not being considerate of people behind them, hogging the right hand lane and just generally driving like a grandma. Its part of the reason why im moving to brisbane soon. I cannot put up with it any longer!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try driving in Qld with interstate plates on your car theybehave worse than any driver i have ever seen in perth

alsoQld roads would have to be in the worse condition of any road that i have ever driven on and i grew up in the country on gravel roads and they are better than some of the main highways in qld