SAU Community

I'm Coming To Perth.. My (tko's) R32 Is Coming Too

Rezz

I'm *finally* leaving Japan after 5 long years and will come back to Perth... don't say it! I know Japan is really cool etc, etc, etc, but when you gotta go, you gotta go (no I'm not running from the J-cops! :lol: )

I remember meeting Nizmo and others at Little creatures about 1.5 years ago, so I'd really like to meet up with the SAUWA guys again.

I've actually sold the wine red R32 to Trent at TKO (he just happens to be my little bruvvah :ph34r:) so the R32 will become a demo car for TKO! I on the other hand had to make do with an S13 Silvia... I know, I know, talk about 'down-grading'! But anyway, I've got some plans for the S13.

Here are some pics of the R32, it's almost ready to get shipped out of Japan:

skyline1.jpg

skyline2.jpg

And the Silvia :)

silvia1_3.jpg

My wife is coming too (in December) so I hope some of the SAUWA chicks can teach her how to drive a manual! hahaha :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hrrrm.  I suppose I could catch up with you again rezz, although this time I hope you don't expect me and ken to look after the japanese girls again!! :ph34r:

Hahaha... I've still got the photos from that outing mate.

@ tigeryas: I'm sure I can help you out with some Japanese cussing etc...

@ Gts_evilution: I tried to drift *myself* only once, and that was in a friends R32 here in Kobe... as for teaching drifting, maybe you could teach me!

@ miss_petepie: How does 7am on the 22nd Sept at Perth International sound? :lol:

Hey? 7am is ok? ... I think my Pa volunteered to come out anyways... but that welcome back banner sounds cool hahaha :lol:

Rofl

me teach drift ahaha, i have been tring to learn of my mate who is a jap exchange student; he doesnt speak english that great, but we are getting there :ph34r:

You can make fun on the sticker on the back of my car which says fanstic power in jap (dam online translor didnt work ahahah)

I think a Cruise is in order for Rezz return what you say people? maybe a sunday one again with a BBQ at the end

coming back to the fun and excitement of perth huh?????

You betcha!

... are you implying Perth is boring??? Well we'll have to make it more exciting then won't we :)

Might actually make an appearance at a SAUWA event, just for you rezz :)

adrian :)

Yeah come along!

Maybe when our cars land it might be better for a cruise? Trent and myself will want to 'christen' our cars in style with a big convoy of Skylines down on the South Perth foreshore... eeerr... for sure... :ph34r:

Dont get caught in customs Rezz - declare your YEN!

On this Aussie show 'Border Security' this english teacher from Japan didnt declare his cash and he acted like he didnt know how much Yen his cash converted to.... and it was something like $30 000 AUD - what a dumb arse.

and Welcome back :ph34r:

I think a Cruise is in order for Rezz return what you say people? maybe a sunday one again with a BBQ at the end

Haha bbq? we can get Rezz to cook up some teriyaki chicken, tempura, sushi, etc etc... i'm sure you learnt all of that as well as your extensive vocabulary in japanese profanity... :lol:

and when he teaches you drift it's all gonna be in japanese too...

@ Sneeza: No worries bud because I haven't got any money! :lol:

@ totoro: I look forward to meeting you (and your car) too... might have to ask you about the Japanese community in Perth too... if there is one? My wife will obviously want to meet some local Japanese for a bit of support.

@ tigeryas: I can't cook man... maybe Okonomiyaki and Takoyaki (Osaka stylez) but thats about it! And my spoken Japanese is crap too!