SAU Community

Recaro Style Seat Pre Buy From $360 A Pair! Now On

GKTECH

Hi guys, as many of you know I have been planning a big purchase on Recaro style bucket seats. This is now going ahead!!!

COLORS AVAILABLE:

To see a close up of all the colors available please go here: HERE - www.gktech.com.au

Price:

The price for material seats will be $360 if paid for in full, or $380 if paid 50 / 50 (50 % deposit before the pre buy ends and the remainder 50% in 5-6 weeks time)

Leather seats will be $100 more than material but are much much nicer and I reccomend the leathers to all!!

Individual seats are available for $210 for material and $260 for leather.

Info:

The seats come with universal rails and can be adapted to suit any car quite easily (welding skills needed, but nothing major)

Once the pre buy ends stock will take around 4-5 weeks to land and clear customs.

Freight / Pickup:

Prices for freight will be confirmed over the next few days. No more than $100 Australia wide from previous experiences.

We are located in Werribee, Victoria, pickup is more than welcome ;)

Payment options:

You can pay by the following methods:

Cash - come to us in Werribee, Victoria and pay cash upfront.

Direct deposit - cheque - money order - Please go here for all information: Payment details

PayPal - For PayPal please make payment to: [email protected]

How to order:

Please download this form: HERE, fill it in and email to [email protected] If you do not get a response within 24 hours please re-email. We reply to all our emails within 24 hours.

Here are the pics:

(the marks on the seats are just form where they were poorly transported, all seats in the pre-buy will be coming in our own container)

DSCF0314.jpg

DSCF0315.jpg

DSCF0316.jpg

DSCF0317.jpg

DSCF0318.jpg

DSCF0319.jpg

DSCF0320.jpg

DSCF0321.jpg

DSCF0322.jpg

DSCF0323.jpg

DSCF0325.jpg

DSCF0326.jpg

DSCF0327.jpg

DSCF0328.jpg

DSCF0329.jpg

DSCF0330.jpg

More pics coming soon :D

Cheers,

Greg Kruse - GK Technologies

www.gktech.com.au

What state are you in mate? This can be organised if in Vic (should be around $150 to $200 a pair in skylines)

Unfortunately no pictures of the yellow leather. The seats pictured are the ones I got in as samples. Im sure you can imagine what they look like ;)

cheers,

www.gktech.com.au

Could you please pm me your ph no becase I would be very interested in coming and having a look at a pair of the black leather seats on monday.

I will be in Hong Kong from this Sunday until the 3rd of October.

You can contact me on 0401554476.

cheers,

www.gktech.com.au

• 1 month later...