Hills Cruise Sunday 11th Sep 2005

Sambo33

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deluxe - thanks for that, i was going to ask if anyone knew what the weather forecast for sunday was, that should be ideal driving weather :D

Cillham - good to hear your in mate, how did your tuning go?

looking forward to it guys, is it ok if i bring along a mate with a supercharged aw11 mr2? He just got his car back on the road and is itching to go cruising!

no problems mate :unsure:. no real restrictions on who can come, we're just a group of jap-import enthusiats

no worries duc. you can help me navigate, im sure id end up taking a wrong turn somewhere :lol:

You sure that's a good idea?

Didn't Duc make 4 wrong/'missed turns last cruise... which he organised... and ran the night before to make sure the roads were okay :unsure:

And no stopping at the corkscrew this time. I can't have Duc ro-Sambo's-fl-his-ao at me because my car keeps cocking its leg and won't go round the corner with only one driven wheel. <_<

yes i did. no one is perfect, at night it was fine. during the day with a different car as a cruiser + the speed i was going didnt help. does that mean you aint come? :P

You sure that's a good idea?

Didn't Duc make 4 wrong/'missed turns last cruise... which he organised... and ran the night before to make sure the roads were okay  :huh:

your gtr still in rwd mode?

And no stopping at the corkscrew this time.  I can't have Duc ro-Sambo's-fl-his-ao at me because my car keeps cocking its leg and won't go round the corner with only one driven wheel. <_<

Edited by Nozila