SAU Community

Errrrrr Popping sounds

What is wrong with my baby- she doesn't sound too good today for some reason.

It couldn't be back firing could it???? :eek: :eek:

I haven't driven it for 3 days and i haven't put any fuel in for 2 weeks could this cause the popping sounds.

It was fine at the start but after 30 minutes it started popping.

I gave it a little rev BIG POP - then 2 small little pops, the higher the rev the louder the pops

Is my car coming down with the flu or something??????

God damn it i knew i should have bought a car bra too keep my car warm in winter Doh!!!!!

Please help!!!!

My baby needs you!!!!

Also it has never happened before!!!!!!!!!

How much fuel you got in the tank. I read somewhere recently that PULP only has short useable life, then starts to go 'off' (loses octane rating). Try some fresh fuel.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOODY OPTIMAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!