SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

funkymonkey

Jaik - Yeah I agree, no good rear bars from em, but i like the skirts and front bars they do! Was just gonna look at getting the URAS rear bar as EVERYONE has front & skirt URAS kits

Konect - Cheers champ :P

is that a new bar from workshop X or something? 'cause i've got a pic on my pc and it's different

This one actually

A311.jpg

I wanted to put a workshop x kit on my own ceffy... not looking too likely now though lol!

Hey guys i have a lot of info on the wsx kits as i was oging to get one but as time rolled by i got over them...

the front bar is based on the nismo r33 400R skyline, the one that was first posted up was a prototype model created sometime between '00 and '03, when '03 hit they realised that the sport of drifting was simply destroying their first design as it was too flimsy so they updated to the newer style

workshopX have a rear bar in the making as of november last year, chances are it will be ready in time for the start of the 2006 D1NZ season, but don't quote me on this info...

you can buy the kit from

www.k-stylecarshop.com check them out they should be able to help you but last i checked their site was down, the kit itself is about $1500 (front bar = $1000 side skirts = $250 ea.) then you have freight n customs n tax n GST on top of that...

they are beautiful kits however, by the way, not sure if you guys are familiar with the nz drift scene but fanga dan has gotten rid of his RB26 Laurel and upgraded to a silviaS15 and transplanted the RB26!

n guess what else? WorkshopX has made a bodykit for him, hopefully it goes into production! (not a four door but it gives me a stiffy so shutup!)

post-13494-1138849025.jpg

post-13494-1138849065.jpg

Thats for the FYI Mr Eps!! :)

I like the look of both the front bars posted, the one DJ Dave :P posted is the one i thought was WSX thus why i queried the other pic as it looked very 400R'ish.

HHmmm althou $1500 for kit (not including rear bar) + P&H could be expensive when can get a local kit for sub $1K.... It's only gonna get cained anyways.....

Ando

DJ984 - Yeah would consider it but what rear bar would suit up to match the style of WSX kit?? URAS? Any ideas on how much it would cost for a kit to be sent from Kiwi Land?? Are we talking $200 or more? I have NFI :)

Then gotta consider fitting...painting...$$$$$ Goddamn it but bless imports...more expensive than women :D

DJ984 - Yeah would consider it but what rear bar would suit up to match the style of WSX kit?? URAS? Any ideas on how much it would cost for a kit to be sent from Kiwi Land?? Are we talking $200 or more? I have NFI ;)

Then gotta consider fitting...painting...$$$$$ Goddamn it but bless imports...more expensive than women :huh:

Mr Eps: I thought i'd seen that as the price somewhere... just didn't wanna say anything without facts lol!

Ando : I like the look of it with the standard rear eh... maybe you could have a custom rear lip or whole rear bar made to your taste instead of picking something else? go-on... dooowwwit!!! :)