SAU Community

Help, What Does This Say?

Kaido_RR

hey,

I've Just bought a Bee-R Rev-Limitter for my skyline; but everything is in jap, so i got no idea where i connect the wirers on the ecu :) If its possable could someone read this and be able to tell me what i means in english

filemedium4hm.jpg

ps. i have an r33

Thanks aheap michael

ok so here goes....

warning: please read the instructions on installation. most phone enquiries are from those who have not read the instructions properly (hahahahaha, go tell them Bee R!)

above: wire color of limiter

--------------------------------

below: wire color from your chosen car

*please check the connector by counting the pins on both sides

*where there are two indications(colors) please choose from either

*color from the computer is for refence only

color of the computer has been added. it may vary with different year. please use as reference. will be amended as they are confirmed.

HCR32/BNR32: yellow green red black

green/black green/yellow black black/white

ECR33: green red black black/white

BCNR33: blue/yellow blue black black/white

hope this is clear....

masahiro

^^^ Thats why I like this guy! Good work Masa and not a compliant at all! Man I looked at those instructions and though 'oh geeeez...' hehehe :lol:

i have a sort of related question. where did you buy the limiter, and how much? I'm guessing it's and ignition cut rev limiter? does it have a stationary rev limit function (ie launch control?)?

Thanks mate.

i have a sort of related question. where did you buy the limiter, and how much? I'm guessing it's and ignition cut rev limiter? does it have a stationary rev limit function (ie launch control?)?

Thanks mate.

hey beer baron i got the BeeR rev limiter from Yahoo auctions the unit itself cost me about $200, and yeah ur right its ignition cut rev limiter and i think it does havt a stationary controll but i dont know if it does the function of lunch control