SAU Community

Boost ?

BensR33

hmmm ..... guess i will juz boost it till abt 0.9 bars and then leave it till i get the FMIC. then maybe i can get abt 20-30hp. by the way what do u guys think abt going to hyperdrive to do the tuning? i heard they did not blow up any engines as yet!!!:wub:

hmmm ..... guess i will juz boost it till abt 0.9 bars and then leave it till i get the FMIC. then maybe i can get abt 20-30hp. by the way what do u guys think abt going to hyperdrive to do the tuning? i heard they did not blow up any engines as yet!!!:wub:

0.9bar = about 13-14psi without a fmic you are really pushing your car. i run on 0.8bar with fmic

Not true.

They use some disclaimer like "while the highest level of care is taken we do not accept responsibilty for damaged incurred in the normal course of tuning on teh dyno" or something to that effect.

otherwise some fewl brings in a near dead engine and wants a bunch of stuff on it and it tweaked to max, it blows and they have to fix and engine that was already daed but happend to blow on the dyno. Tough but thats how it goes.

well its all luck then!! tats wat happens when u want to play ard with ur car..... but i guess it should be ok coz they cannot boost it up too much either or maybe my ride had been boosted B 4 in Jap is what i suspected coz it running @ 0.7 Bar on my Defi Guage

hmmm ..... guess i will juz boost it till abt 0.9 bars and then leave it till i get the FMIC. then maybe i can get abt 20-30hp. by the way what do u guys think abt going to hyperdrive to do the tuning? i heard they did not blow up any engines as yet!!!:blink:

Hyperdrive is good mate i wouldnt take my car any where else ive had all my work done on my R33 GTS-T S2 , exhaust, FMIC, Pod, boost controller and shortly Power FC ;) very happy with the work and the guys there are very helpful and knowledgeable ;)

hahahahhaha i have a mechanical TURBOXS boost controller and this is not good but funny, its set one like 10.5 - 11 and drop it in second from around 60km/h and it spikes depending on how much throttle it gets, floored it can easily reach 15, and my boost gauge goes to 20 and ive spiked passed it and now my gauge is fogged.......... i dont think my turbs gonna have much life left in her.......

one guy i know ran 18psi all the time for about 6 months without any problems... but i wouldnt recommend it :P you can pick up a stock turbo for 250-300 these days so it depends how tight your cash is ;)

• 4 weeks later...