• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

Nahh my typing is no longer required so i think ill let that skill lapse, maybe learn how to roll a j in under 10sec to replace it *shrugs* Joe can never be replaced.

God damn im going through my machine and i found 3G of absolute crap. Im burning it all so i can take it home with me :D

So i try and compress it all and what do ige t...nothing. I started with a G and now im on 964 ooooooh big compression, thanks winzip :D any ideas how to shrink this down enuff for a 800mb cd?

Its all good lauren. IM goin on a ghost tour of freo jail tommorow night and im spending alot of time at Centerpoint in rockingham. I think the just about know me by name now.

Oh i went to the gym this morning too, havent doen that for 2 weeks

Psiker

Originally posted by Boostzor

Hooray i deleted alot fo the acumulated videos of ahhhh......drags and stuff :D and managed to get it donw to 799mb hooray the last year of my life fits onto a cd:D

My god

those cars wouldnt happen to strip down to their paint undercoat would they then procede to Roar with passion ??

PSiker

i have a fair few movies of drags and stuff. and some of that british car show. most would bore you lot. mainley eevos and stuff. but i have the ads for s14 Silvia, 180sx , R32 GTS-4, 2 x Z32 & z31. lots of fun too watch

Psiker

yeah i have an R34 doing some awesome drift action :D

works boring :D glad i have tommorrow off. just been doing stuf fthats why ive been quiet but u have my full attention now!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hi mate, I have never had an issue with the odometer in mine (450,000+ klm now) and can't remember another post about it. Still, your description of the likely cause sounds spot on, so an electrics repair is probably the next stop.
    • Cheers. I more want it quieter with the varex open. I only have the varex closed when i start up and roll out the driveway to keep everyone happy on days i take the car to work at 5 AM or come home late. So just a mod muffler will do tge trick? Something like that would require a retune hey?
    • I was going to say generally speaking if it's like 80k+ miles since the valve cover has been replaced you don't even attempt to just replace the gasket. The valve cover itself will likely be warped and it will continue to leak after replacement, just not as severely. The valve cover PCV diaphragm can also tear and create a major vacuum leak. Welcome to BMW life. My friend's 2006 330i was t-boned and totaled out so he also just got a 335i so I can add to this thread now.
    • Hi all, For my '98 260rs... The odometer LCD occasionally turns blank or gives me only the bottom half or top half of the numbers. It's intermittent, which leaves me to believe it's a dead solder or loose wire somewhere. The odometer itself works. When the screen comes back, kms have been added to the trip and overall meters. A couple questions: Is this a known issue with the Stagea? I didn't see it pop up in my quick search, but that could be my searching skills. How accessible is the LCD screen in the cluster? I'm hoping it's a remove and replace type situation versus cracking open the whole housing. I'm hoping you all can narrow some of my initial troubleshooting. Any experience or opinions would be helpful.  
    • Yeah. Seeing the finish line must be quite the motivation. Good on you for sticking with it. Understood about the model choice. Also, totally get the challenge with sourcing parts. Based on your handle, I'm just a few hours south of you. All the little things I've bought so far come with $30 shipping, even if it's just stickers for the boot!