• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

rob77 - what was with that post - the GTR shirts might be quicker than the SAU shirts!!! :D The order was only just placed cause we wanted to make sure everyone had ordered.... but still people were putting in orders after the close date!

Originally posted by Sneeza

Aidwin - does it clear your nose out??

sneeza i bought somthing that does wonders from albany. Sandlewood factory makes this "winter blues" that you spray on your pillow. It has sandlwood oil, emu oil and Eucaluptus. I started to get a cold on the weekend. You know when you wake up with your nose all clogged up? well i sprayed some on my pillow last night and woke up with no buggers at all :D Pitty its in albany. You can possably get see if on the website if they have a distributer in perth. Seriously works great. You can spray it on a scaff or hanky and sniff it during the day and that works too :)

http://www.mtromance.com.au/

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• It feels like it has been ages. Will be there. Looking forward to it!
    • i looked at a HKS Exhaust for my 400R and the pricing was out of this world like to get it posted from the US is crazy. it was more then $2000 postage and i understand its a heavy item but thats just a cat back like $5000 for a cat back exhaust to my door imo is crazy. There was a  performance shop offering me a similar exhaust for $8k sure they just got it posted to and trying to make some extra cash though they said labor costs of installing but yer cat back and im paying $3k labor yerr nah. I remember i got a custom exhaust made for my TX3 back in the day from Hitech Mufflers on Parramatta Rd just wondering if i could get one these days for under $5k for my VR37?  
    • The ultimate Nissan GTR number plates “G0DZILR”, no matter what model GTR, these are the plates to have Never been on a vehicle before  Front & rear are both flexi slimline, 372x100mm, black with white font $8500
    • Hi All, Collected my HV37 during the week!! Good to be back after 6 years in Toyota 206 land...
    • i have been looking at this ECUtek tunes for my V37 and just wondering if i but it and put it in my ODB connector if i just remove it when the vehicle is off are all the tunes removed aswell ? like basically removing the dongle puts the car back into a standard state? i have never played with ODB connectors with tuning i have always had full ECU with hand controllers so this is all new to me.