• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

yeah my friend goes to me "Is that what i think it is" .... and i go "Yeah its blood and quite a lot of it" and we are looking around for the source then the bouncer comes across and sees it and expects us to know where it came from...... think that was the stage dancing night.

Wilzlee yep been to Belmont Racecourse many times haha its awesome ..... hasnt been quite the same since they stopped it :P Still i have been talked into going to the next Ministry of Sound at the end of this month i wasnt gonig to go but my friend got down and pleaded so i agreed cos im a good friend :)

Originally posted by sub

aerograce!!!! so wot if its a FWD??? do u wanna take ur car down to race wiv one of our FWD?? ppl who push a gal's car is worse than a L-Plater.... learn how to drive like a man b4 u tok any crap!!!!!

what are you one about??? :confused:

the sig wasn't aimed at you or anyone of your friends.....or anyone i know.....just some random comment....what are you worked up about? jeez....

who did i try to push anyway??

nitezz people!!! have to go now...hunt for something to eat.. a hungry man is an angry man!!! hehehee..... let me know whens the day when u guys gonna pput ur cars in so i can come pass u all the lightss n all....... hope can make SAU stand out a little more.... BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By this Saturday for the Mt Brown Hillclimb ( Enjo SES rd 8 ).

Has whats his name burned the CD yet or will I have to buy more tapes??

Am off Wed and will be in town for a while if that helps.

Cheers

Ken