SAU Community

Fuel Pump

Tangles

Hi Ppl's

Sorry for asking, but:

What is the standrad flow rate of both a series 1 and series 2 Stagea RB25DET Wagon?

ie, Litres per Hour.

Looking at upgrading my standard fuel pump, want 180-200kw at the 4wheels (after my turbo upgrade), is 130L/h enough? Looking at a Power Enterprises fuel pump to suit the Stagea from www.nengun.com

Have a Nismo adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and am going to upgrade the fuel lines to high pressure items as well.

And yes, done a bit of a search, but not going to trawel through 6000 pages to find the correct info - anyone? Im sure someone knows....

Brendan

Edited by bwilkeson

Hi Ppl's

Sorry for asking, but:

What is the standrad flow rate of both a series 1 and series 2 Stagea RB25DET Wagon?

ie, Litres per Hour.

Looking at upgrading my standard fuel pump, want 180-200kw at the 4wheels (after my turbo upgrade), is 130L/h enough? Looking at a Power Enterprises fuel pump to suit the Stagea from www.nengun.com

Have a Nismo adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and am going to upgrade the fuel lines to high pressure items as well.

And yes, done a bit of a search, but not going to trawel through 6000 pages to find the correct info - anyone? Im sure someone knows....

Brendan

The Standard Stagea fuel pump supplies 135 litres per hour at 12 volts. If you run a relay and a separate power supply back to the battery they will flow 160 litres per hour at 13.8 volts. That's enough to supply 6 X 444 cc injectors which = 444 bhp or 250 4wkw.

Regardless of what fuel pump you use, you should always run a relay and a separate power supply back to the battery, the standard wiring harness doesn't handle the extra current. Just use the standard wiring to switch the relay and upgrade the earth wiring and run a 30 amp fuse and wiring to the battery positive.

:P cheers :)

The Standard Stagea fuel pump supplies 135 litres per hour at 12 volts.  If you run a relay and a separate power supply back to the battery they will flow 160 litres per hour at 13.8 volts.  That's enough to supply 6 X 444 cc injectors which = 444 bhp or 250 4wkw.

Regardless of what fuel pump you use, you should always run a relay and a separate power supply back to the battery, the standard wiring harness doesn't handle the extra current.  Just use the standard wiring to switch the relay and upgrade the earth wiring and run a 30 amp fuse and wiring to the battery positive.

;) cheers :(

Mate, thats awesome information!! :)

Thanks so much for the advice, I hope that helps others out as well. I reckon that sounds like it could be a good path to follow in lieu of upgrading the pump.

Cheers again, Brendan :P

Hi all,

Did a search last week in regards to the fuel pump, and in the DIY section there is a good tutorial in how to install a tomei direct replacement fuel pump.

After further searching, Im sure I found some info that suggested that the Stagea fuel tank had the same part number of the R32GTR and that the R32GTR fuel pump should fit.

For the life of me I cant seem to find that info again....(at work, need more time!)

Can anyone here with Stagea's confirm this information?

Cheers - Brendan

Hi all,

Did a search last week in regards to the fuel pump, and in the DIY section there is a good tutorial in how to install a tomei direct replacement fuel pump.

After further searching, Im sure I found some info that suggested that the Stagea fuel tank had the same part number of the R32GTR and that the R32GTR fuel pump should fit.

For the life of me I cant seem to find that info again....(at work, need more time!)

Can anyone here with Stagea's confirm this information?

Cheers - Brendan

Skyline pupms are pretty much interchangeable, I have an Z32 pump in the R32GTST, it is bascially the same as the R32GTR pump. I don't see any reason why the Stagea would accept (wiht a few little mods) any R32/33/34 Skyline pump.

:P Cheers :O