SAU Community

SAU CRUISE - Saturday February 1st.

slip

Right *puts on moderator hat* Erin, got sit in the corner, Damqik go sit in a different corner...

Damqik, you said sorry in a most sincere way and seem more than genuine, I applaud you.

Erin, I know you, have met you and I have said worse things to many people over the UHF's. Pull your head in and stop being stubborn or no Squizzmobile luvin' for you.

He didn't mean it, and he's sorry - aren't you Damqik? - see he's nodding and all teary now kiss and make up before I have to bust out some kung fu and let the poo off the stick and into the lake with the squid!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garage SPANK:  Longer harder faster

Damnit!! Why do all the good ones have to be so far away? I mean if I want to get some decent spanking action on I'll have to drive 7 hours..... hmmm might be worth it though. So, when is that garage open Sqiuzz?

Grrrrrr *Austin Powers voice* I can feel my body getting hot already.

Whoops did I say that in public? I mean I'll be there Slip, unless I'm up North on a "Business Trip" heheh.

Good Old Macca's ICE CREAM......

Well what ever the seems may be i'm hope that this will be a big cruise as this is the social event.... and remember we all like looking at the Eye Candy, AND NO I'm NOT TALKING about the guys/gals, i'm talking about the Skylines. Whether it be an R30,R31,R32,R33,R34 :D

See You All There

:burnout:

Guest Boxhead

hrrmmm, i think some of this thread is missing,

moderators - see if you can go and ask prank or whoever for a back up.. the server must of froze or something.. but its MIA!!!

Guest Boxhead

ahhh thats ok, i just got the pm lol.. you see this page loaded before my pm box did when i open numerous windows...

moderators - its ok, dont go chasing the server for backups, its been cleared up..

Guest Boxhead
Originally posted by Nissan Maaaart

oh no the funny pics have gone :rolleyes:

Well it had to happen.

Coffee Club Sounds Great.

:burnout:

see slip!!! we had support!!

it doesnt hurt to laugh ya know!