SAU CRUISE - Saturday February 1st.

slip

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Stoffle

That sounds kind of spooky :P j/k

Stoffle someone was telling me about someone getting their skyline on tuesday and then they gave me a link to your site, seems everyones speakin bout ya, all good tho :D

im still new to the world of skylines too :uh-huh:

Originally posted by 002 NVS

Is their a look out at Mt. Gravatt or something.?

I have heard of peopel going there but I don't knwo where it is..

Would anyone like to give me some directions so i can have a look?

Scott

You go along the South East Freeway (South of course) get off at the Marshal Road Exit... go Left at the bottom onto Marshal Road. Go down the hill then up again then down a little bit and you will come to a major intersection. This intersection is Logan Road and Marshal/Holland Road. Go Right at these lights and head along Logan Road. You will go through 2 sets of lights (past all the car yards) and come to a third set of lights closely followed by a fourth set. Turn Right at the third set and go up beside Red Rooster. Follow this road all the way to the top and there you have Mt Gravatt... Don't go too stupid up this hill for the first time... About 3/4 of the corners are sharp and blind... Many accidents on this hill.

Guest Boxhead

have it at a chinese resturant, coz funny stuff always happens when you have a bottle of soy sauce, someone with the intelligence of a 12 yr old, and $21 for he who drinks a cup of the soy lol...

a bit side trackin, talking about weight.. does anyone know how i can loose some weight? ive tryed the eat healthy crap, but it tastes like crap too.. hrrmm and excersize is boring on your own...

well its your money not mine so its your choice and in reply too you losing weight try maybe eatin less food?? or i read somewhere if you bang your head hard enough against a wall you lose something like 12 calories. and plus whats wrong with icecream cake and maccas?? last time i saw there were 10 skylines park outside maccas. and they werent meeting in the parking lot either