SAU Community

Nismo 740cc Injectors - Bolt In For R33 Gtst ?

Guilt-Toy

Hey guys...

Doing my top mount gt3540 setup and have decided to go with bigger injectors now seeing that I have got my manifold off as well...

Anyway the question i have is that I want to get injectors that bolt in with the least amount of fuss and i hear that the Nismo 740cc injectors high imp side feed are the go - but do they bolt into the rail and do the wire plugs plug in also ? do you need anything else to get these injectors to work as I know you need collars for the sard injector series what do you need for the nismo ones?

Anyone installed these before in a r33 gtst s1 and know whats involved ? I am ordering them from Nengun.

What rwkw are these good for ? would they do 320 rwkw without a prob?

Thanks

I ordered on tuesday and he confirmed the order 10 minutes later, confimed the reciept of payment the next day and gave me the 8th of october as the expected delivery date.

2 week turn around from date of order is not bad at all.

Yes we are running a set of Nismo 740cc direct replacement in a R33 GTS-T and its currently pushing 320rwkw, (430hp) at 20psi with only about 65 - 70% injector duty, so they will easily handle more. The only thing you will need for the injectors are new o-rings which are fairly easy to get from any auto shop.

Edited by BBQ