SAU Community

Raizin Volt Stabilizer Kits - Only $69 Delivered

Just Jap is proud to offer this unbeatable offer on new Raizin Volt Stabilizer Kits

These kits are a well known product designed to benefit your car with smoother idle and engine start, Reduced interference, Improved engine response and better fuel economy as well as a big improvement in the overall electrical efficiency of your performance vehicle.

Gains in both horsepower and torque are also achievable with these kits

The Raizin Volt Stabilizer kit is a universal kit, suitable for all popular imported vehicles and includes grounding cables required for fitting.

Just Jap will not be beaten on price and we pride ourselves on providing the very best service and very best prices to our customers.

We have hundreds of these ready for immediate pickup & dispatch, so unlike other deals floating around the net, there is:

1. No deposit required

2. No minimum order

3. No waiting

4. Easy online payment options

5. No surprises

Deal with an established and trusted company! - Not a backyard trader

RAIZIN VOLT STABILIZER KIT

raizin2.jpg

WE ARE OFFERING THESE RAIZIN VOLT STABILIZER KITS TO SAU FORUM MEMBERS FOR ONLY $69 DELIVERED (AUSTRALIA WIDE

So how can I place my order?

The answer is simple!

Visit http://www.justjap.com/forumraizinspecial.htm and purchase yours online quickly and easily via paypal or credit card, or drop by our Kirrawee factory and pickup your set over the counter.

Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions, or reply here.

Dont forget to check out our huge range of new and used performance parts and import vehicles via our website at www.justjap.com

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do we fit these into our skylines with the battery behind in the boot? Cuz i know the earth cables need to be wired to the chassis, throttle body, headlights n other parts...How do we do that with the battery behind?

Run a cable from the battery in the boot, to the main box which is mounted in your engine bay - and then connect your other grounding cables as nessesary.

Steve

just purchased one of these voltage stabilizers, cant wait to get it on my r30 and see the difference! i hope its not a problem that im in New Zealand....

George, the prices quoted in the first post cover Australia wide delivery.

Delivery to NZ will be significantly more, please contact our sales department on [email protected] to confirm the total amount for your order as you will be looking at more than $50 delivered.

Thank you

Steve

Hey, i've emailed you a couple of times. I dont need a gauge anymore you dont have the suitable size i'm after for a boost gauge. Tell me how much extra ontop of the $50 I have to pay you via paypal to get the item here. I assume it wont be anymore than $15?

Hey, i've emailed you a couple of times. I dont need a gauge anymore you dont have the suitable size i'm after for a boost gauge. Tell me how much extra ontop of the $50 I have to pay you via paypal to get the item here. I assume it wont be anymore than $15?

If you email [email protected], Trevor will get back to you with a postage cost to NZ.

Please remember we receive hundreds of emails per day and its difficult to get back to all our customers as quickly as we would like.

Thanks for your patience

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all thanks to all of you who have placed an order and been patient while we waited for our container of these which was delayed.

THESE ARE NOW IN STOCK!

All customer orders are in the process of being sent out via express post.

Dont miss out, order yours now via our website at the link below

http://www.justjap.com/forumraizinspecial.htm

Cheers,

Steve

So your saying their the same product and quality for about half the price of Pivot (ns.com. Do u have any left?

yeah i would be interesting as well if i could have some more info please?

suitable to run with mods or just for stock set up???

[email protected]

Cheers B

• 2 weeks later...

Finally recieved my voltage stabilizer on Thursday. Made a hell of a difference.

My headlights are ALOT brighter, sound quality on my sound system is amazingly clear now; i'm hearing things in songs i never noticed before!

I dont think Justjap should say:

3. No waiting

5. No surprises

As there was a surprise because the product got stuck in customs and Justjap didnt even have them in stock yet. And i/alot of other ppl had to wait longer than expected to recieve the item.