SAU Community

Raizin Volt Stabilizer Kits - Only $69 Delivered

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Acoustik, your order and payment have been received and your Raizin kit will be dispatched shortly.

Cheers,

Steve

Steve you still have plenty of kits left in stock???

I wouldn't be able to order till early next week?

Cheers B

made payment few days ago...

Thanks for your order - If you ordered via our website your order should have been dispatched.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to call Darron or Trev in store on (02) 9545 0532.

Cheers,

Steve

• 1 month later...
Hi,

If pivot purchase them but they are a raizin product, and like you said, these are genuine just from raizin, why do they come with pivot corporation documentation?

Hi mate,

These units are manufactured and sold by a different company under the name "Raizin", and are simply a copy of the actual Pivot units, only at a more competitive price.

Essentially, the documentation in terms of function and installation is going to be the same as that provided with a "Pivot" branded version.

Our units are a very high quality product, backed by 100's of very satisified customers and include a 12 month replacement warranty from Just Jap.

At the end of the day, these are a very functional and well priced product, and if any customer of ours has a problem we are here to look after them.

Regards,

Steve

Hi mate,

These units are manufactured and sold by a different company under the name "Raizin", and are simply a copy of the actual Pivot units, only at a more competitive price.

Essentially, the documentation in terms of function and installation is going to be the same as that provided with a "Pivot" branded version.

Our units are a very high quality product, backed by 100's of very satisified customers and include a 12 month replacement warranty from Just Jap.

At the end of the day, these are a very functional and well priced product, and if any customer of ours has a problem we are here to look after them.

Regards,

Steve

You can 100% guarantee that they are as good a quality as the pivot?

its just that these units look exactly like the pivot imitation going around apart from not having the pivot writing and the fuses have 15 in clear written on them, but the electroic bits have ++++ as where the genuine pivot has KKKK and it comes with the pivot docs.

I just figured that if it was that good a product, why does it look exactly like the pivot raizin and named after it?

Not trying to create an issue on it but if it was my product i would not want it looking exactly the same nor named the same.

You can 100% guarantee that they are as good a quality as the pivot?

its just that these units look exactly like the pivot imitation going around apart from not having the pivot writing and the fuses have 15 in clear written on them, but the electroic bits have ++++ as where the genuine pivot has KKKK and it comes with the pivot docs.

I just figured that if it was that good a product, why does it look exactly like the pivot raizin and named after it?

Not trying to create an issue on it but if it was my product i would not want it looking exactly the same nor named the same.

Hi mate,

We stand by and warrant any product we sell. This isnt 'our' product as such, just a product offered by one of our many suppliers that we have trialed and had success with so it was added to our product range.

Its much the same as the wide array of other products out there that are copies of other big name goods, only they sell for less.

Like you im sure, we have heard plenty of storys about "Pivot knock-offs" and we are always concious of anything that we sell, but we have had these in stock and for sale for some time now, and only had good reports back from our customers - And as I mentioned, while some customers may hesitate at the fact the product is a copy of the Pivot article, they have confidence in knowing that having bought the product from us at Just Jap, they are assured of a 12 month warranty on the product, and know that if for any reason they were to have a problem, we are only too happy to sort it out.

Hopefully this clarifies :P

Cheers,

Steve

Hi mate,

We stand by and warrant any product we sell. This isnt 'our' product as such, just a product offered by one of our many suppliers that we have trialed and had success with so it was added to our product range.

Its much the same as the wide array of other products out there that are copies of other big name goods, only they sell for less.

Like you im sure, we have heard plenty of storys about "Pivot knock-offs" and we are always concious of anything that we sell, but we have had these in stock and for sale for some time now, and only had good reports back from our customers - And as I mentioned, while some customers may hesitate at the fact the product is a copy of the Pivot article, they have confidence in knowing that having bought the product from us at Just Jap, they are assured of a 12 month warranty on the product, and know that if for any reason they were to have a problem, we are only too happy to sort it out.

Hopefully this clarifies :laugh:

Cheers,

Steve

Thats great, thanks Steve.

PS. I also recieved my rear wing light, cheers. :P

I had to take my Volt stabilizer out when I was doing some work on my motor and I havnt put it back in yet. My lights are dim and my audio has alot of clicking feedback. As soon as I put it back on the audio sounded way better and my lights were alot brighter.

Where abouts have you guys connected it on your skyline ?

Couldnt find a place to put it on the Distributor or alternator ?

Pics anyone ?

I connected it to the mounting bolt on the alternator and my distributor has a ground plug that wasnt even plugged into anything so I mounted it there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...