SAU Community

1994 R33 GTS-T - 180rwkw ***SOLD***

The car is now for sale again!

My buyer can not get the funds so it is for sale. I am really wanting to sell it asap so will now take heaps lower offers. I want to import an R32 GTR before compliance plates run out.

Price is now at $24,000 ono Somebody must be interested in it at this price.

Have hardly driven it since its been for sale, hence a dead battery. Have just bought a brand new one for it, if it makes any difference.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ethan mate, i started trying to sell my car around the same time as you, and around the same price, and yet i've been ***d around many a time 2, SO i know how you feel.

I was 100% sure some random dude was gonna get the finance, but he ended up bailing, so did 2 other people.

damn its irritating and time wasting! and yes i'm still trying to sell it!!!

:P

jmp, find out what it costs for a plane flight from Perth to here (Mildura) and I would consider reimbursing you with the costs if necessary. Dont let distance be a factor when purchasing a car.

initial d: yeah mate it isnt a good feeling hey....... Im just hoping I can sell it asap.

It still comes with the EBC, but I can separate if anyone is interested in buying a brand new Greddy Profec B.

make me some offers.

Distance shouldnt be a prob with u dude if ur really interested

ive seen it and its immaculate inside and out

goes like hammer and tongs and handles like a dream

first to see will buy

i must admit i fell to that too

its really worth what andrew wants for it

Guest nismogtsx

When you wanta sell parts just let me know...

Cause up here in Brisbane the more standard one fetch good money and the ones with mods seem to get around the same money, cause people think their thrashed...

If ya wanta make it more standard and get some $$$ flowing ill buy some bits... Just let me know...

Thats a nice car and a nice price and what I am after so I am very interested.

Well I can't buy it till mid december when i next get paid. However I will make the drive up there from melbourne to check it out once I have the finance approved. I haven't tried for the loan just yet, although I assume it will be no problem on the income I am on and already paid off a car loan previously. I'm 26, etc so I'm not some wannabe p-plater who is going to waste your time.

But i'm not going to waste your time by comitting anything now and you might well find a buyer before then. If you still have it in 3 weeks or so we can talk business.

Sorry, wish I had more cash in the bank right now, but well $2k in the last month on misc expenses made it difficult because this month was to be the month. Unless you want to take 2.5k off in exchange for an R31 skyline (good nick) and can somehow sell that yourself - I can't do it this month sorry. Will be up for sale soon :)

Predator:

you have mail.

Paul:

just sent you a few emails with pics etc.

Yeah as Kamikaze said I do have an R31 skyline too for a daily driver. (i love the skylines) So I dont think that would really be a feasible option for me.

But I would consider waiting a few weeks if need be.

Kamikaze was actually the one who came and checked out my car, so you could ask him if ya like what he thought of it.

• 2 weeks later...