SAU Community

R33 What Could Be Done....

drumstick29

Hey All,

I was wondering on what i could do to my R33 to get a fair bit of Power out of it,

I was thinking of upgrading all the internals and the turbo and all that mumbo jumbo stuff ( Sorry im more or less mechanic Illiterate :( ) I have a bit to spend on the car so it doesnt really phase me all in all just not too over the top.

My thinking was maybe a T70 turbo as a turbo but you guys might say something more suited for the car Also i will need a new ECU as well which one would be the best for an R33 (Gtst). I would also like to know where the best places are in Tassie to get all the upgrades done! Also thanks for the imput so far guys...

Yea sorry people its a manual its got a 3" exhast already with blitz intercooler blitz Bov, ive got a turbo timer but no Boost controller. with 19 " rims.

Edited by drumstick29

Man or auto + any mods done yet

start at exhaust full from turbo 3' man bet ss to last longer

cold air intake with heat sheild

Fmic with plumb back bov

pfc if man

g reddy e manage with ing harnas if auto

new clutch or shift kit

and go to rev210 13.4 1/4 and 12 1/4 very good threads

Man or auto + any mods done yet

start at exhaust full from turbo 3' man bet ss to last longer

cold air intake with heat sheild

Fmic with plumb back bov

pfc if man

g reddy e manage with ing harnas if auto

new clutch or shift kit

and go to rev210 13.4 1/4 and 12  1/4 very good threads

Give us a little more info on the car mate and and what you want to achieve with it. DO you have a set power figure your chasing, is going to be a daily driver, weekender, track/club car???

Let us know some more info mate and you will have plenty of ideas from everyone im sure

Cheers B

Edited by grandmasterb

Give us a little more info on the car mate and and what you want to achieve with it.  DO you have a set power figure your chasing, is going to be a daily driver, weekender, track/club car???

Let us know some more info mate and you will have plenty of ideas from everyone im sure

Cheers B

Yeah mate, Im not sure i guess im after a little bit of power lol. maybe say round 300Kws maybe.. also id like to do a bit of everything in the car (club/track) yeah it isnt really a daily driven car but kinda is if you know what i mean :)..

hmmm if you are serious about it, I suggest you go to the mainland to get it done. I've been to most places in launie and am yet to have a good experience.

or bring it down south and we will do it :P

How's the car coming along champ, you any closer to having it back on the road?

I leave the state in 13 days and am meant to be doing leavers dinners next week, and nothing has been touched in the last 2 weeks and am meant to of had it back 3 times now. not exactly happy.

I know the feeling mate when it comes to waiting, but affraid the only person that i can realy blame this time is myself and not being motivated enough to get it done <_<

Hope the beast turns up ready in time for ya :)

Cheers B